turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

talisa1234
Returning Member

Where's my refund issue

How I track my return
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Where's my refund issue

If your return has been accepted, the IRS states that most taxpayers will receive their refund within 21 days (business days) of their return being accepted. States differ on when they issue refunds.

If your return has been accepted, you can check your federal refund on the IRS website Where's My Refund, it will give you information regarding your return & when your refund will be issued.

If you signed up for Pay With My Refund, your refund will be handled through the Santa Barbara Tax Products Group (SBTPG, formerly SBBT). It can take a couple extra days to process your refund.

You can go to the Santa Barbara Tax Products Group website if you need assistance with your refund.

-------------------------------------------

How do I track my state refund?
-------------------------------------
If there is no information regarding your refund, you should check the status of your e-filed return to make sure it has been accepted.
How do I check my e-file status?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3319882

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Where's my refund issue

If your return has been accepted, the IRS states that most taxpayers will receive their refund within 21 days (business days) of their return being accepted. States differ on when they issue refunds.

If your return has been accepted, you can check your federal refund on the IRS website Where's My Refund, it will give you information regarding your return & when your refund will be issued.

If you signed up for Pay With My Refund, your refund will be handled through the Santa Barbara Tax Products Group (SBTPG, formerly SBBT). It can take a couple extra days to process your refund.

You can go to the Santa Barbara Tax Products Group website if you need assistance with your refund.

-------------------------------------------

How do I track my state refund?
-------------------------------------
If there is no information regarding your refund, you should check the status of your e-filed return to make sure it has been accepted.
How do I check my e-file status?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3319882

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies