turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Where’s my federal refund?

I can't afford to pay on the 21st the fees where supposed to be paid from refund and been waiting 2 months what do I do 

heh... now the whole article is removed...

All Turbotax is worried about is their payment, there is no way to get help. I filed on Feb 21 and I have not received my federal, not even a question or a sign that it is being looked at. I did get an email from turbo saying they will automatically charge me even though it was supposed to come from my return. You will not see me file with you next year. Learn to put people first.

I understand that you among others are upset with IRS and Turbo tax.  Yes turbo has been wanting their money and so do we and we don't get answers as to when we will get a refund. They are trying to get their $30 from us, but I had to get another debit card due to fraud and so they can't use that card. Was on phone and computer with them for over a hour to change number on debit card to the new one and wasn't able to, so they can get paid. Yes we want to get paid our refund also. But NOT turbo's fault. It's the IRS. I did read where those that got unemployment, due to the taxes being forgiven that we paid, will start getting their refund this month. I haven't heard of anyone yet getting a refund and it's the 12th already. SO don't know when they are to start paying refunds back this month.

Try to get ahold of turbo or maybe go to the bank and talk to them about not letting them and have a stop payment done?

Very true in what you said. A lot of us that has been waiting since Feb. are fed up with this waiting when they could get the stimulus checks out first and not take time to do any refunds. It's the tax you paid on any unemployment you drew it the reason for the holdup. UGH!!

Im

going through the same thing ... I FINALLY spoke to someone after months (filed in feb) and they put in a request for the account to be reviewed, the man said they have up to 30 days to do so... 

jdm1349

I have not received my return yet. Why do you take the money from my bank account?  This will put me in a bind financially as I am on a fixed income as a retired school teacher!!!!

Same here!! I think it is completely unfair. Next year definitely using another service 

I filed Feb 12. Got my original deposit last week and the unemployment correction this morning. Hang in there.

I received an email this morning saying I’m being charged for using TurboTax on our before June 4th & I still haven’t gotten my refund yet? IT’S NOT OUR FAULT SO I DON’T THINK IT’S FAIR THAT WE HAVE TO PAY TURBOTAX, IF WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR OUR REFUNDS THEY SHOULD HAVE TO WAIT TO GET PAID! I MEAN I DON’T EVEN HAVE IT RIGHT NOW AND I’M STRAPPED FINANCIALLY! I CAN’T WORK BECAUSE MY CHILDREN ARE HOME FROM SCHOOL, IT’S NOT FAIR. AND IT SEEMS LIKE I DON’T QUALIFY FOR A REFUND OF SERVICES BECAUSE I AM A SELF EMPLOYED PERSON WHO USED TURBOTAX BECAUSE THE COMPANY I’M CONTRACTED UNDER GIVES US DISCOUNTS TO USE TURBOTAX SERVICES! THIS IF RIDICULOUS I’M REALLY FLUSTERED, FRUSTRATED AND I DON’T GET WHY THEY CAN’T WAIT LIKE WE HAVE TO!  I NEED SOME HELP I REALLY WANT TO DO A PROTEST FROM THESE TAX FILING COMPANIES, THEY’RE TAKING FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE ALREADY FINANCIALLY EFFED. 

Of Course I don’t mind paying, I’m just saying we should be able to pay when our refunds are issued! Turbotax should have to wait just like we’re being forced to wait! It’s crazy

request an extension with turbotax you will get about 3 weeks. 

$30 would of been nice, my return cost over $185 and if your tax return isn't there yet it is a lot. We all understand it isn't Turbotax who is holding back taxes it just you get no help what causes the delay with IRS there are so many different scenarios, as in my case where a missing stimulus payment was the hold up. Would of never known my check was send but not received if I hadn't called and got a new one issued. 

Turbotax could of helped instead all you hear is wait. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies