flamingo1953

Where’s my federal refund?

I have never got charged with extra from them from refund.

flamingo1953

Where’s my federal refund?

We filed on 2-11 and haven't received a penny yet. I read that the IRS had sent part, which was your refund, and then later they would sent another check for the taxes you paid on unemployment.

flamingo1953

Where’s my federal refund?

Almost 90 days since we filed we still get message that it's being processed. A date will be given on return once done processing. Still no answers as to when we will get our refund. This backlog is due to those that paid tax on unemployment.

sanchezsasha29

Where’s my federal refund?

my name is Sasha Gonzalez 

01/19/1991

I file my taxes on da 3rd of April n I still haven't received my federal refund 

FD777

Where’s my federal refund?

I submitted my refund February 25th 2021 and I still have not received my return.  This is more than 10 weeks and TurboTax made me pay 80 dollars for audit defense and no one is getting back to me to let me know when I will receive my return.  On the IRS website it is even worst because for the past 10 weeks it still says processing.  Why should I pay Turbotax an extra $80 dollars to help in a case where after 10 weeks I still have not gotten anything back and they are not helping.  I called Turbotax and the agent on the line was unable to place two words together, they kept putting me on hold and looking for all sorts of excuses and every time they came back they would just tell me they are having technical difficulty, this is horrible.  Please help and let me know when I will get my refund back.  Now with all this problem, Turbotax wants to take the 80 dollars out of my account before they fix the problem.  Help Help Help.  Thank You. FD. 

KristaLLane10

Where’s my federal refund?

mommy64

Where’s my federal refund?

Filed back on March 9 and still shows as Your tax return is still being processed...is this of concern? or normal to be expected? 

flamingo1953

Where’s my federal refund?

FD, Sorry that you paid that much to turbo when you may of not needed to. Did you draw unemployment? If you did then this is more than likely why you haven't received refund yet. If you read what others are saying you know that there is a lot of us that is still waiting. We have been waiting since Feb. for our refund.  Not sure if it was said on the IRS or turbo, but it said that there is at least two phases this month in getting out refunds. Also you may know about the last stimulus package Biden signed that those that got unemployment and paid taxes on it, up to a certain amount received, your taxes would be forgiven. So you could be getting more back.

flamingo1953

Where’s my federal refund?

mommy64, did you draw unemployment? If so expect refund to be delayed. We have been waiting since Feb. for our refund.

flamingo1953

Where’s my federal refund?

Read what you said but not seeing the post here on turbo. I totally agree that they, IRS should be working on our refund cause we did work and earned that money. The problem is that those that drew unemployment and paid taxes on that. You get taxes forgiven as long as you didn't draw more than the income they stated. 

8674113

Where’s my federal refund?

hey, you can ask Turbotax for a 3weeks extension on your payment. Plus call IRS with the instructions provided and find out what is going on. I did and got my issue resolved Turbotax was no help at all. First and last time for me to use there software. 

ceadergloves

Where’s my federal refund?

Sounds good Thank You I used to work for the Government so I know how's that goes.

01hotMess

Where’s my federal refund?

I understand that right now the IRS is overwhelmed and they have a lot going on and they want us to be patient and understanding, however when its time for us to pay our taxes or when it's time for us to pay them something they don't give you the same in return they take our money and if we don't pay them they want to take our house or cars and everything else but yet we're supposed to be patient with what what belongs to us. They take our taxes & don't care about what we got  if we don't pay on time what do they do??? They take even more from us they start garnishing our checks or houses are property things like that so save me with that be understanding be patient. I dont have the time to be patient!! I do my taxes by the book on time you guys never have a problem from us so why should we have to always be inconvenienced when it coming  from y'all?? It's okay for y'all to have excuses and reasons why you can't pay us on time but when it's the other way around it's always a catch 22 with the government!!

NancyHerrera40

Where’s my federal refund?

I have and its all automated 

CRENEE228

Where’s my federal refund?

What number did you call