Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

koc
Level 2

Where is my stimulus???

I used TTAX to e-file my 2019 return (Home & Business CD - so Intuit did not have to deduct any fees from my refund) - I received my refund a week later by  direct deposit - BUT I HAVE YET RECEIVED STIMULUS - what is going on? The IRS site says "We are unable to provide you with the status of your payment or perform the action requested because: The tax return information you entered does not match our records". None of the FAQ's apply to me. What are TTAX users supposed to do? 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies

Where is my stimulus???

Check this website and update your bank information if necessary.  AGI is line 7 on your 2018 return and line 8B on your 2019 return.  Refund is line 21a of the 2019 tax return. and line 20a for 2018

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

koc
Level 2

Where is my stimulus???

WRONG ANSWER - as I stated we cannot use this site because it says "According to information that we have on file, we cannot determine your eligibility for a payment at this time." The site also says do NOT use if you have already filed your 2019 return? If you already e-filed it says "No, do not use Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here. You don’t need to do anything else to get your Economic Impact Payment. You will automatically get your payment deposited directly into your account." NOT

Where is my stimulus???

@koc - please confirm which website you are referring to: 

1)  https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

2) https://www.freefilefillableforms.com/#/fd/EconomicImpactPayment

the 1st one is if you filed in 2018 / 2019 and want to update your direct deposit information

the 2nd one is if you DID NOT file in 2018/ 2019 and want to apply for the stimulus payment. 

Where is my stimulus???

I used TurboTax on 4/9 and my information is still not in the Get My Payment portal! Very frustrating, I hope there isn't some problem.

koc
Level 2

Where is my stimulus???

Used #1 (as stated previously) - I do not need to "update" my bank info since I already received my 2019 refund by direct deposit (as stated previously) - Any answer?

Where is my stimulus???

@koc - then what is the question if you are confident your bank information is correct with the IRS? 

not everyone has received the stimulus yet - have patience is what you are supposed to do! 

did you receive your refund and permit TT to reduce the refund by subtracting out the fees?  did you take a loan advance from TT?  

TT has nothing to do with the speed of the rebates - that is all on the IRS. 

koc
Level 2

Where is my stimulus???

Last try - NO I did not let TTAX reduce my refund and I already received a refund from the IRS by direct deposit so my bank info is obviously correct  - MY QUESTION WAS/IS - then why does the IRS tracking app say "According to information that we have on file, we cannot determine your eligibility for a payment at this time." If you do not have an answer - please just say so and end this tread

Where is my stimulus???

because the IRS tracking app is not complete and being added to all the time.  do a google news search on that topic - there are plenty of press reports about that.  Have patience

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies