turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Shelli123

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

They told me the same thing that it would be another 2 or 3 months before i would get my refund or stimulous and then proceeded to say that i prolly would have already gotten my stimulous if i wouldn't have filed since i didn't make very much money but dont kno if i even qualify for it 

grannys13

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Those are the exact numbers that I dialed I did ot 6pm arizona time and spoke with a wonderful man named mr Greeley who told me that my return because I had to mail it in was probably sitting on someone's desk

grannys13

I have followed the exact prompts that u stated and got a wonderful rep named mr Greeley he helped change my address stated that because not all offices are fully staffed that my return is probably on someone's desk due to having to mail it in

What number did u call granny 13

same here and Turbo took their money out of my checking account..they didnt want to wait for their money..bs

Hell everybody else is going back to work and yeah they should be considered essential workers but the federal government seems to take time off whenever they want for as long as they want I filed March 5th I finally talked to somebody yesterday I was told that they just closed my tax return they did nothing with it they reviewed it and closed it so I have to file all over again and Meriden they haven't even begun to open Maryland returns it could be next year before I even say anything and that is a bunch of bul**bleep** I should have least get my stimulus check as totally separate

It's supposed to say I have to mail in a return again they haven't even begun to open mail and return because nobody's in the office

#1...NO ONE IS MANNING THE IRS PHONE LINES AT THIS TIME BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT BACK AT WORK..

#2..CHECK THE NEWS TO SEE WHEN THEY OPEN..

#3..ALL IRS WALK IN SERVICE OFFICES ARE CLOSE..NO ONE IS SEEING OR TALKING TO THE PUBLIC.

4..YOUR ONLY OPTION IS ONLINE SERVICE..

FACTS...I DO SECURITY IN THE FEDERAL BUILDING..HOPE THIS HELP

I still don't have money either

I know that's right that's the same lie I been getting. And still have not gotten my money. I filed January 29 2020.

Mine says it's still processing and a date will be provided but it hasn't changed since they accepted my income tax since Feb 8. It's a rip off. They don't abide by the contract. I put to withdraw money from my income tax to pay the filing fee and it turns out they withdrew it from my account not even having my refund. I have also used them for about 4 or 5 years and will never do it again. 

LW7
Level 3

I saw last night that they gotta put interest on our refund because it's way past due and I'm like yea they need too cause this is past ridiculous cause we get penalize if we file late so them having too give interest cause they dropping our refund way past due make sense 

Jonathanfaggiole22
Returning Member

That number doesn't tell you Anything about Your STIMULUS Payment...it only tells u about your taxes IF U FILED or DID the NON FILERS then They tell U Call the STIMULUS line which Is AUTOMATED...SO ITS USELESS....IVE TRIED I WENT THROUGH ALL THE STEPS SO...ITS BS

• I been thinking that all this time
Returning Member

Call the IRS number and ask the agent to give you a referral for tax advocate because you have a hardship

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies