turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Shannon32

WHERE IS MY REFUND!!?

• 6 months is the waiting period for child support offsets. I go through this every year for 15 years so far. So not only do i recieve child support once a year, the IRS gets to keep it for 6 months and they get the interest not me.

WHERE IS MY REFUND!!?

Who the hell knows..........

I tried to logg into turbotax from an e-mail they sent  to me.......Had to go to their main sight......

Waiting two months for the debit card from something called green dot......STILL WAITING!

WHERE IS MY REFUND!!?

Just got off the phone with IRS. They said they just started processing returns August 1st & that it will take 6-8 weeks. They are of course processing in chronological order. I filed February 3rd and was mailed a request for healthcare forms 1st week of March (which I mailed back same day). So since we’re only 3 weeks in since they started back up again; I guess we have about 5 weeks to go. 

Anyone have $3K I can borrow for my kid’s tuition until I get my return, lol. Just kidding (not really). 

WHERE IS MY REFUND!!?

I filed to receive mine by post! In February! And I still haven’t received it! Please help I’m so disappointed. 

mm4406

WHERE IS MY REFUND!!?

SAME here!!! I’m really upset. Turbo tax got paid, the Govt got paid. I’m sitting here struggling when I turned mine in right away. Turbo tax failed to notice I never entered my healthcare.gov premium also causing me to turn in that a week or two late! NEVER again I’ll pay a CPA

WHERE IS MY REFUND!!?

Appreciate the "amended return" link post!

I bet most of us will receive the following:

Your amended return information is currently unavailable in this application. It takes up to 3 weeks for an amended return to show on your account. You can generally expect your amended return to be processed within 16 weeks from the date we receive it. Check the date you filed your amended return and try again later.

😫😂 😷

WHERE IS MY REFUND!!?

I'm in NY and never received the letter (I have a permanent address, no recent moves, etc), and JUST received the letter requiring me to amend and resubmit the return. On one hand, I am happy to have received some feedback but on the other, it's a bit frustrating there was no better "safety net" in Turbo Tax to have caught this. The section that asked if I had a 1095-A letter I selected "no, I do not" (because I didn't have a letter) the section merely skips by. With some digging within my health insurance marketplace, the IRS instructions, and the Turbo Tax help section I was able to get all my paperwork in line and mail it out. What's interesting is that I have never received that paper prior, but now I'm aware of the future and how important it is. Just wish there was something built into Turbo Tax that basically "knew" that one cannot skip that section simply because a letter wasn't received. thanks!

WHERE IS MY REFUND!!?

The Health Insurance tab has been removed because the penalty for not having health care insurance for tax year 2019 and beyond has been removed. 

If health insurance was provided from the Marketplace, state or healthcare.gov then a Form 1095-A would be received.  The 1095-A is required to be entered so that the Form 8962 Premium Tax Credit can be generated.

The 1095-A information is entered under Deductions & Credits this year:

1. Sign in and Continue your return.
  2. Click on Deductions & Credits near the top center of the screen.
  3. Find Medical on the list. If you don't see it, click on See all tax breaks at the bottom. 
  4. Click on Show more to the right of Medical
  5. Find Affordable Care Act (Form 1095-A) on the short list, click Start on the right.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies