turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Where is my refund? And direct deposit

The irs says my refund will be sent February 26th  which is today and I still havent got it. 

Question one: is there a time it is deposited? Or should I have already got it.

Then I want to get my paycheck from my work put on my turbotax card every payday I think I got down how to set that app through my turbocard app. But.....

Question two: if I do direct deposite are there any fees? Such as every time i make a purchase? Or are there over draft fees? What about atm fees? 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

39 Replies

I didn't get mines either. What's going on.

I didn't get mine today either. YET. I could he wring but my understanding is that they release them in the afternoon/evening. Like between 4-6pm on Wednesdays. I'll be keeping an eye out this afternoon 

I hope this information helps everyone. If you elected to have turbo tax fees deducted from your taxes it went to Santa Barbara bank first. You can log into their website with the same information you would use in the IRS website to track your refund. It will then tell you when your refund was sent to your bank from them and when it should arrive. Mines said it went ACH today and my bank should have it in 1-2 business days. Just type in Santa Barbara bank and click on”What’s the Status of my 2019 Refund”. I hope this helps. Have a blessed day! 

Hey Janet check my post and you will see how you can track it if you were having turbo tax fees deducted from your refund. 

Have a great day!

Bdavis385b
Returning Member

I didn't get mine either 

Bdavis385b
Returning Member

Yea just checked and it's there but WHY Did they send it there?  If this is a turbo tax thing it's wrong to hold someone's refund for an extra 2 days I think.  

@Bdavis385b  wrote:

Yea just checked and it's there but WHY Did they send it there?  If this is a turbo tax thing it's wrong to hold someone's refund for an extra 2 days I think.  

TurboTax cannot receive any type of tax refund, federal or state.

If you requested to have the TurboTax account fees deducted from your federal tax refund, the IRS will send the refund to a third party processor to have the fees and the service charge deducted. The third party processor will deduct the TurboTax fees plus the service charge and then attempt to direct deposit the remaining refund balance into the account that you entered on your tax return.

For the status of your tax refund you will need to contact the third party processor, Santa Barbara Tax Product Group, using their website - https://www.sbtpg.com/

Tax Products Group Contact Information - https://help.sbtpg.com/hc/en-us/articles/230084587-Contact-Information

Bdavis385b
Returning Member

I found out the irs sends it there and it's like a holding cell or cloud. Just another 2 days waiting 

I haven't received mine yet either. But just about everyone else that i talk to have received theirs yesterday. And all of ours said by the 26th.

I kjow for a fact people have gotten their already. So not everyone's is being held for 2 days.

I haven’t received mines but when i called Santa Barbara bank the automated system said pending deposit but my dd date was today. Ive been hold with Santa Barbara for 30 minuties and still waiting

let me know the outcome please 

I just received mine along with my usual direct deposit from my job. I guess my bank was holding it so they could post together?? 🤷🏾‍♀️

Have you gotten it yet? 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies