Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Where are the worksheets from the 2021 federal return? They have disappeared from the original document.

I can view and print the 2021 as it was actually e-filed by TTax, but I want the worksheets back.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Where are the worksheets from the 2021 federal return? They have disappeared from the original document.

We need additional information to be able to assist further.  Do you get blank pages where the documents should be, or an error message when you try to access them?

Please post your additional details here and someone will reach out with the next steps.   

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

The 2021 Federal return (14 pages) is visible and printable. The worksheets that were visible Before E-filing (an extra 50 pages or so) are no longer there.

They are not blank, they are no longer there at all.

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Are you trying to print the filing copy? If so this copy will not include the worksheets. 

Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

No, I'm not trying to print the copy that was filed. I can see that the worksheets are not there. However, the only document that is listed on the left as being available to me is the copy that was filed.

Can you tell me where the worksheets are? Where did they go? At this point I would be satisfied just to LOOK at them, never mind Printing them.

Katina S
Intuit Alumni

Here is our FAQ on how to view your tax return after you have filed it. But first, try deleting your browser's cookies. Please see this TurboTax FAQ regarding  How to delete cookies! If that doesn't work, try using a different browser all together. 

@Pat-Premier

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies