turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

melida1204
Returning Member

When will I receive my stimulus check

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

There is no set date, the IRS will begin sending out stimulus checks next week.  There is no way to track the stimulus payment now.  You will receive a letter after the checks (direct deposit or mail)  are sent out stating how much you should have received.  

Right now if you have direct deposit is to keep checking your bank account.

View solution in original post

@Ashbusick92  TurboTax has no control over the stimulus money, nor does TurboTax get any information about when you will receive your stimulus money.  You would have to check with the IRS and check your bank account.

The coming IRS web portal will also let users check the status of their stimulus payments. The IRS expects this to launch by Friday, April 17.

Check this page to view the stimulus check tracker info and look for the "Get My Payment" button, when it launches.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

There is no set date, the IRS will begin sending out stimulus checks next week.  There is no way to track the stimulus payment now.  You will receive a letter after the checks (direct deposit or mail)  are sent out stating how much you should have received.  

Right now if you have direct deposit is to keep checking your bank account.

Now that the date is today whats the news I have yet to receive any kind of notice or word from you guys on this what so ever. Today is the day whats the answer. 

@Ashbusick92  TurboTax has no control over the stimulus money, nor does TurboTax get any information about when you will receive your stimulus money.  You would have to check with the IRS and check your bank account.

The coming IRS web portal will also let users check the status of their stimulus payments. The IRS expects this to launch by Friday, April 17.

Check this page to view the stimulus check tracker info and look for the "Get My Payment" button, when it launches.

Amiles

If I don't get my money soon I will never use green Dot bank again 😠

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies