turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

amacias19

When will i get my stimulus check?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

Check the IRS website for status of the stimulus payment and update your bank information if necessary.

AGI is line 7 on your 2018 return and line 8B on your 2019 return.  Refund is line 21a of the 2019 tax return. and line 20a for 2018

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

amacias19

Checked the IRS website and it says “Payment Status Not Available and all my bank info is correct? I still can’t find a reason why i haven’t got mine

from the IRS FAQs -

The Get My Payment application will return "Payment Status Not Available" for several reasons, including:

• You are required to file a tax return, but:
    • We haven't finished processing your 2019 return
    • The application doesn't yet have your data; we’re working on adding more data to allow more people to use it.
  • You don't usually file a return, and:
    • You used Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here but we haven’t processed your entry yet
    • You receive an SSA or RRB Form 1099 or SSI or VA benefits; information has not been loaded onto our systems yet for people who don’t normally file a tax return.
  • You’re not eligible for a payment (see Eligibility).

We update Get My Payment data once per day, overnight so there is no need to check more often. If you are eligible for a payment and have provided your information either through a recent tax return or the Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here application, please check back for updates.

amacias19

I filed my 2019/2018 taxes and on top of that i had direct deposit for both which was deposited to the same account. Im 20 and i work there shouldn’t be a reason why I haven’t got my check yet when even my parents have gotten theirs.

@amacias19 - just be patient - there are a number of Americans still waiting. 

just to be sure, did you check the "I can be claimed by someone else" box on your tax return OR did you parents claim you? Either one is going to cause a problem.  

Check the IRS website for status of the stimulus payment and update your bank information if necessary.

AGI is line 7 on your 2018 return and line 8B on your 2019 return.  Refund is line 21a of the 2019 tax return. and line 20a for 2018

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies