What's taking my refund so long? I have code 1541 on IRS site.

Did you finally talk to your TA?

@Whit2121 yes I live in New Hampshire it’s a small state so I’m sure my TA doesn’t have much on her plate. I never called her, she literally has called me like 4 times in two weeks. So she said she is gunna call me this Tuesday 23rd to give me a update. But ya she called me last week to tell me that ira put me in system as received amended. So then she said that she’s going to have them expedite it so I should get it like this week or next week I’m guessing

Oh ok see I spoke with mines on the 10th and he said the IRS received mines that day and he would have them expedite it and I should have mines at the end of the month. He said some times they would send it to the examination Dept and the will take longer but hopefully they will just make the changes and release my refund

Any update yet guys?

I got a email this morning from TurboTax saying money on the way checked my account at 8 and it was deposited

Did u amend yours ?!

I’m confused because mine updated to approved and ddd 4/26 but says if I don’t get it by 05/01 then to check with my bank. I don’t know which day to look forward to??!

I’m confused because mine updated to approved and ddd 4/26 but says if I don’t get it by 05/01 then to check with my bank. I don’t know which day to look forward to??! I amended

@Ash1729 tomorrow it should be their. The 5/01 is just an extra week they give if it ur bank don’t receive. They did it to me as well but was in my bank on the ddd. U should be fine

That also give that extra week cause sometimes the bank will hold it for a few days to make sure it’s good. That is all see u all next year 😀😀

@Monty didn’t u amend yours? How long did it take to get yours back? Because it has been three weeks since they received mine

Mine was received on 04/01 and then the next update was 04/17 and ddd comes within a week after that. Wmar didn’t update after being received but wmr did and gave me the ddd.

Yes it was received by the IRS April 10th

Mines said in bank 4/24 and if not received by 4/29 but I got it on 4/24

@Whit2121 my amended was received on April 3rd! And no change since then! I’m suprised you got yours back so fast!!