turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What's taking my refund so long? I have code 1541 on IRS site.

So on your transcript, the release date was the actual date you got yours? My TA has not contacted me with any info on my refund so i downloaded my transcripts and it says credit to my account will be April 15th.. but i dont trust any information at this point. I have checked wmr everydsy since mid February.. i feel like its never coming

Everybody’s transcripts say 4/15 because that is the last day to file. I also could not get ahold of my TA and I called the intake line and they provided her supervisors number and I called and he answered right away and was able to assist me but he told me that after they call you the first time and tell you what to do they set up a day to call you the second time to update you with any information. My TA is set to call me 4/22 and the first time I talked to her was 3/19 and faxed amended return 3/22.

I talked with my TA today finally and he told me my amend was received this week and I'll have it assigned to a irs rep but it's a chance It could get examined which means audit it just depends on if they feel they should. If it don't I should have a refund coming in 2 to 3 weeks but if they do he will call me bk May 8th.

Examin?? Audit?? That’s crazy and I would literally give up if mine does, they would be doing to much to do that. I’m hoping because we have a hardship and did not receive first refund that we won’t have to go through exam dept.

Me too I'm going to Google and see if anyone that has had a tax advocate that had to do a 1040x had to go through examination

Keep me posted and I’ll do the same if I find out anything today.

Will do

F**ks sake.. i give up. S**t is WACKKKKKKK

WMAR updates only Friday’s.

Sooo my 40 something dollars was taken out for the upgraded TurboTax that I needed. But this was supposed to come out of my taxes. Does anyone know what exactly it means? Am I not getting a return? 

Yes... If you dont get your refund by so many weeks or months from when u 1st filed they will take it out your account. Bc to them at that point it looks like your not getting a refund or the refund amount is less than what u owe them. They took 92.00 out of mines but I had to suck it up bc Im tax advocate said I had to file a 1040x which now my refund will be mailed

I amended too And my TA literally has called me 3 times just this week she’s awesome. She called me to just tell me that irs received my return . I’ve been noticing updates on Wednesday’s

You are so lucky!! I’ve heard from my TA once and that’s when she told me I needed to amend and I have not heard from her since. I had to call her supervisor and he sent a referral a week ago today and nothing has happened. I’m so over this crap!!

I haven't heard from my TA at all. Not once. I've called her supervisor. NOTHING. Can I get whatever TA you have that is responding fast as **bleep**? This is getting old. 

My amended went to received on April 3
Manage cookies