turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What's taking my refund so long? I have code 1541 on IRS site.

Before it said received and processing

U might wanna get a hold of a TA cause more unlikely something is wrong with the wages and federal income.

Yea I have 1 I faxed and mailed in my 1040x 2 weeks ago just hard getting in touch with my advocate

Yes I know what you mean. I have not been able to get ahold of my TA since the first time she called me and told me I needed to amend and fax to her. WMAR just updated on Friday to received 4/01/19.

Someone told me if u have a TA u won't always get an update on the site

Me too. I’ve also heard that people have been refunded without the system updating and I’ve also heard that people have updated on wmr and stay in one bar on wmar.

U both are right that their has been a lot of people getting their refunds without an update. On wmr and wmar. The only true way to see if it has been released is if u can look at ur transcript on irs site. That’s how I found out Friday I was getting mine cause it still didn’t show on wmr. But then showed up on wmr on Saturday.

Ash if urs says it has been recieved now then it shouldn’t be much longer and u get urs.🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

I told the guy on the intake line if there’s another way to view my transcripts because online I am unable because I don’t have loans or credit cards and he said that I wouldn’t be able to see any updates because I amended. I would have to wait for the amended return to be complete. It’s so weird how everything works. I’ve seen that people have been waiting and have had their return received. The intake guy told me that my TA did put on my return to expedite.

Well hopefully u get it very soon especially if they r expediting it

I hope so too, thank you!

So I got my dd today which is crazy cuz it’s sunday. But this has been one hell of a process and it’s bull**bleep**. My Ta said 3 weeks and it’s 3 weeks on my deposit date.

Same for me. 3 more days and will be 3 weeks.

And all amended returns get MAILED right?!

Yes all amended returns are mailed. When did you start your count of 3 weeks? Once mailed amended return to irs or once received by irs? Mine was received by irs 4/01/19 so do I wait 3 more weeks?
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies