turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What's taking my refund so long? I have code 1541 on IRS site.

If u haven’t gotten a tax advocate yet u might wanna call to get one. Could be a while before u see or hear about ur return

Checked my status after midnight on wmr and mine is set to be sent to my bank April 4. Thank goodness. Hopefully others have changed as well.

DO NOT go to HRBlock.. they literally told me that I owe in to the irs and I had to give them 6,000!!!!!! I went to a private CPA today and she told me they tried to scam me!!!! **bleep**ing scumbags!! Anyway mailed my amended return in today, of course overnighted lol and now I can wait for my return!!

Wow Crazy they tried to scam. No update on my end yet. Talked to my advocate yesterday and she said that t has been assigned to an agent so hopefully an update by this weekend. If not she is gonna call me on the 9th

@Monty I’m gunna miss u haha.
I hope u get it soon! Until next season ..(drop the mic)

Haha @Palex I will miss u too. But I’m not leaving yet and I will still be around to help people if they need help. I said I would be here till the end. Wanna help everyone get theirs but I’m hoping I get a date this week. I need this money now.

I FINALLY GOT MINE THIS MORNING.I NEVER GOT A DD DATE OR A LETTER FROM IRS .LAST TIME I CALLED THEY TOLD ME I HAD TO WAIT 11 WEEKS AND WAS LOOKING AT MAY TILL I GOT THEM. SO DONT GIVE UP GUYS .HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS GET URS THIS WEEK

I faxed my amended return 3/22 and have yet to hear anything from my TA

@Ash1729 I haven’t either except when I called her about a letter I got last week. Which turned out to be nothing. But I sent her a letter from my old company on 3/19 and haven’t gotten any updates or anything besides she told me Tuesday that it was assigned to someone and she will call me on the 9th. So what I don’t get is if it has been assigned then why hasn’t any info been updated. I’m getting tired of waiting

Nothing has updated for me on either irs website. WMAR says they have no record of me amending a return and WMR still says received and processing.

@Ash1729 yea nothing on wmar says nothing still like they haven’t gotten my wages when they have and wmr still says received and processing. I hope they fix it tub Saturday. My TA told me it would take 3 weeks and next Tuesday will be 3 weeks

@Ash1729 check ur tax record online if u can my refund is being released on the 10th. So next Wednesday. I will have my money. But still don’t show on wmr. I had to go to get your tax record on irs site. What a relief finally

Yayyyyy!!!!!!! Unfortunately I am unable to check mine online. My TA told me end of April being the earliest but more towards May. I had to amend and I faxed it to my TA 3/22 but I still have not heard anything and no record on wmar. I’m so happy for you, the waiting game is over!!!. I also heard that I will get a check instead of DD because I amended, I just wish my TA could return my calls and give me a date of when I’ll have my money. I lost my job on Saturday so I’m really stressing now.

I’m sry to hear that @Ash1729 and that sucks u have to wait for a check now. U would think they could still deposit it in ur acct. I will be praying for u and hope u get ur money very soon. If u don’t hear from ur TA try to get a hold of their supervisor. And mine did show up now on wmr. It wasn’t showing earlier this week. And my transcript still shows no employers.

Gm..... What was your pending for, bc mines is pending bc I used my last pay stub
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies