Re: What's taking my refund so long? I have code 1... - Page 41

Monty

What's taking my refund so long? I have code 1541 on IRS site.

Did u have to show actual hardship on it ? And how do I contact them. Do u have a number and ext. I’m tired of waiting
Monty

Nothing on my end has updated. Suppose to get a letter here today or tomorrow supposively
Ash1729

I just noticed that on the 4464c letters I got ( I got 2 ) one says reviewing and the second one I got say verifying, I wonder if that means anything??
Ss4911

I just told them that my car was messing up, which I didn’t have to show proof for it. The number I called was 877 777 4778. Now you should call first thing at 7 est time. It’s two processes. One you will have to talk to a rep where you explain your hardship they will determine if you have a hardship if so then they will transfer you to intake to file a claim for and advocate. The advocate will contact you in like three days and let you know what’s wrong and what you will need to do.

Ss4911

The number was removed but it’s 877. 777. 4778
Monty

Does it say verifiying or need to verify. I seen people get letters saying they need to call an verify. U might wanna call ask about the verify @Ash1729
Monty

Thank u @Ss4911 I will call and see the worst they can say is no.
Ash1729

I got told no right away after waiting 1 hour for someone to take my call
Ash1729

Both letters say I don’t need to do anything at this time.
Monty

Yea that’s my thought. Is they r gonna tell me nope ur not in a hardship. And I’m gonna flip out on them. @Ash1729 and I can’t call at 7 cause I will be at work
Monty

I got this feeling these assholes r gonnammake is wait the whole time and then say we need this or that when this whole time they coulda told us the first time
Ash1729

I hate this so much and idk how they could do this to people who are trying to keep up with the economy already.
Monty

@Ash1729 I don’t know what u said to them to try to get advocate but I got approved. I told them I was barely working and have a 2yr old at home I can barely keep fed and no car cause it broke down. And I got one should be calling me in a few days and he told me that it’s only a wage verification cause they can’t verify 2 employers. So they will prolly just want me to fax my w2 and 1099 and I will be good. So I should be good within 10 days he said
Monty

Ash if I were u I would try again and just blow smile up their but. And tell them u have little ones and ur car broke down and u have no way to get to work to support them.
Amanda123

Omg how did you guys wait on hold to speak to the advocate. The 1 st part was 30 min now I’ve been on hold for 3 hours . The lady said one of my w2 hasn’t came in that’s why I’m on this review. But when I talked to my old owner he told me he sent it in... this is crazy being on hold this long.