Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What's taking my refund so long? I have code 1541 on IRS site.

They just told me the same thing.. any updates?

Exactly! What's this letter for if nothing is wrong? I'm frustrated because I know people who filed fraudulently and got approved no issues, but me over here all legal shmegal is having problems. Lol like what?

Same here not calling just gonna wait it out

Yea on mine where the code says 971 just says notice issued but it’s been like with an. Date of 3-11-2019

Means it can take up to 45 days

Yeah I'm definitely not calling back. They're clueless and told me nothing of substance. Now that I know the "take action" is bull, I'm over it.

They told everyone that it can take up to 45 days mid April. Just a common response they tell everyone

As of this morning it still stated take action and prolly will till March 4th or whatever date u have on ur transcript or whenever they get to it

I would wait till this weekend. My process date on my transcript says March 4th so gonna wait till then. They even said I will get a letter but they r telling everyone they r getting a letter. So I’m just waiting as much as I would like to slap the **bleep** out of them theirs nothing we can do and they r just gonna keep giving everyone same answers till the actual processing center gets to it

That’s all it so just a saying to cover their butts

Monty I totally agree! i wanted to smack them myself. Because it makes no sense to take us through this. One girl said she spoke with a rep yesterday and he said they had a new software that was suppose to help people but instead it hurt majority of people that had this code. People is going to the hospital stressed out because of this code. They won’t tell us anything but a bunch of lies

Literally told the same thing

First, they told me my employer hadn't sent my W2. When I called back &told them that they had, they said I'm on a 45day review that won't start until March 4th. Anyone know how this works? Will it take the entire 45days? 

I cant figure out where everyone is getting their transcripts at

Jessica it shouldn’t take 45 days but this is the irs. Usually when they say that u have it in a week
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies