turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What's taking my refund so long? I have code 1541 on IRS site.

I was told the same thing earlier today after being told everything was good earlier this week and they were just verifying my child tax credits. And now it’s they didn’t get a w2 from one of my employers. Called the employer and they said they sent them everything weeks ago.

Mine said the same for irs and when I called they gave me 3 different answers every time and now it’s saying I’m missing a w2 but my state already pd me

They lieing they told me the same thing Monday then I called today they told me a whole different reason I don’t even think they know why

I was told the same thing. Something is going on and they aren’t telling us

Yea I called twice today after the first one told me I was missing a w2 from an employer. So I called my ex employer and they said they sent it in. So I called back and this person told me that the last person I talked to shouldn’t have given me so much info. I’m like why cause u guys r lying every time we called and got no response. Was told by the last person that I should wait till March 4th and if I don’t see anything then they got 45 days to review and I will
Prolly get a letter

Me as well.

I got a date did anybody else get one ?

No I didn’t. It still says the same thing

Dang I wonder if you gotta wait to tomorrw when they release more date

Did you have the 1541 code. And did you talk to the irs and they say you was under review?

Yes I had that code and yesterday they told me I wasn’t gone get my taxes untill April 18 but today I woke up with a date

Aww I’m so happy for you Nicole! You go girl. I will see if mine update tonight or the 27th. I know you’re happy

Yes I am. I think we all just got that code cuz of the delay we all are gonna get out money. Homefully you get a date tomorrw

Yes I am. I think we all just got that code cuz of the delay we all are gonna get out money. Homefully you get a date tomorrow

I’m thinking I should have an update tonight. I follow another group on here and a couple people has an update too. I actually believe it’s a delay
Manage cookies