Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What is wrong with ur turbo tax card app

This is crap I cant even check my balance will never use turbotax again 

Sewalk

The app is not working for me. I keep getting an error message. This has been happening all day.  Also when I checked on my stimulus it’s says it’s not able to verify my deposit account info. I received my tax refund on the turbo card. I am really regretting using that now and feel like I was deceived into getting that card. I only got it because it said I would get the instant refund. Then weeks later I get an email saying I’m not eligible to get it and was stuck with the card because you don’t allow the information to be changed for the DD. This is not a good way to do business. I have been using turbo tax for many years and this is the first time that I have been disappointed with the service. It does not make me want to use turbo again after this. I don’t understand what is going on. This is becoming very frustrating. 

Lat2

Where is my stimulus money 

I’m getting an error message when calling and trying to use the app. I can’t check my balance at all and I still haven’t received my federal tax refund 

😆 😂 😆 😝 

Lat2

This is a bunch of bs

This whole thing is a **bleep**ing mess: a complete Joke: you think TurboTax would actually have someone to talk to when a paying customer CALLS AND NEEDS HELP- NOT TO SPEAK TO AN AUTOMATIC VOICE MESSAGE MACHINE. Americans need help the most right now and turbo tax really is not helping at all.

TT you’re really bad in communication like for REALS!!!

No the app is not working. I haven’t been able to even load it to the login in page all day. I can login on the webpage but not the app and I can’t set/change my pin on the website or by the phone number because it, like he said, redirect is to the app or website. So how am I supposed to set/change my pin if every time I open the app it says “There was a problem connecting to turbo card”

Come on!!!!  Ugh!!!!

Is the number its showing the last 4 of you ssn? That is what mine shows. 

Yes that’s what mine showed too, but it still went to my turbo card

Same here. It won't let me light in and I keep getting the same error message to try again. Its been like this for a couple days now. I just now tried logging in online and now the website isn't loading either. The error message on that one said too many redirects or something and it won't load at all. I have both way of checking my balance, because the phone number on the card just hangs up on me. 

Turbo tax is about to have another large lawsuit on its hands. This is **bleep**ing ridiculous 🤬

App nor website is working. I called and it rang until it stopped, and now I keep getting a recording. Now I direct deposit my paycheck into this account and I was paid, however my available balance only reflects my paycheck when I checked at an ATM. This makes me believe y’all have my stimulus but are not letting the funds be available for me to use, hence I can’t login to anything or get anyone on the phone. Please get it together and tell us what’s going on with our stimulus. We have families to provide for and I’ve been a loyal, trusting customer for for too many years. This situation will really make me reconsider now.

***Update

So I kept researching and you need to go to irs.gov and use the tool to get your payment. It should give you the option to enter your bank information for direct deposit or to receive a paper check. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies