Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What is wrong with ur turbo tax card app

having same problem here.

The website isnt working either.

I cant sign in on the app or the online web why cant i access my account keeps telling me error please try again and im putting all my right information and still nothing at all 

Madisonk
Returning Member

The app the website and the number isn’t working 

How come i havent recieved my stimulus check i did my taxes and received it thr my turbo debit card how come i haven't received anything yet 

It's very dissatisfying reading none of you have this information. You knew **bleep** well in advance stimulus payments were being direct deposited into everyone's accounts that were ON the **bleep**ing tax forms submitted by us, through you. Get your **bleep** straight and fix your **bleep**ing card app for Christ **bleep**ing sakes. It keeps telling me, error try again later or info you entered is incorrect.

Madisonk
Returning Member

The website the app and the phone number isn’t working and I’m starting to get really frustrated this has been happening since yesterday and I use this account and card for other money than the stimulus check and I can’t even login to see what’s in my account before I even get the check. 

Madisonk
Returning Member

How do I get in contact with someone cause this is ridiculous I should at least be able to cAll the number and check my balance but I can’t even do that

I’m so disappointed ☹️ 

After trying all day today and part of yesterday, I was finally able to log on to the website and get the updated information regarding my Turbotax card account and my stimulus money DID post to my account.    

My turbo card app opens but won’t let me log in what so ever no log in screen pops up and every time I try the online website  it lags just the same as the app

I’m pissed I am broke and need money bad I have a 5 month old and I haven’t even got unemployment yet

Madisonk
Returning Member

How were you able to access the website?

My turbo app won't load say there is a problem

@Madisonk @I keep signing on

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies