Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What is wrong with ur turbo tax card app

Wow i will not use them next year

RE89
Level 1

I received my refund through the Turbo card but just now I checked with IRS about my stimulus check and it is saying it does not have my deposit information.  You're saying it will be deposited-The IRS is saying it needs my account information.  What I am supposed to do?  

For people waiting to receive a stimulus deposit I suggest going on to the IRS website and updating your direct deposit information

RE89
Level 1

IRS is saying it doesn't have my deposit information despite the fact that I definitely got a refund on my Turbo Tax card.  What to do????

The website is taking forever and the app is completely not working. You call customer service and can't speak to anyone, it hangs up on you. I DID HAVE MY  TAX RETURN DEPOSITED TO TURBO TAX CARD THIS YEAR AND WHEN I CHECKED THE IRS WEBSITE ABOUT THE STIMULUS THEY SAID THEY DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH INFO TO DEPOSIT MINE. I HAD TO NOW PUT IN MY BANK ACCOUNT INFO AND I WONDER HOW LONG I'LL HAVE TO WAIT FOR IT! THANKS A LOT TURBO TAX. I'LL NEVER USE YOUR STUPID CARD AGAIN. 

The money is on there and I can use the card. I live in bfe and having to drive to an atm to keep up with it is frustrating. I took comfort in being able to just look at the app and see what purchases I made online came off and which ones didnt. Now I dont have that comfort and have to drive 25 minutes just to go check it. And yes, that is an actual thing to live that far off in the country to have to drive that far to get to an atm lol

For 2 days going on 3...

App not working

Website

Phone numver automated voice has changed twice in 2 days now you cant even check a balncr. I never was able to talk to anyone for a week.i am being told i have 2 cards out and i only have one but no one can help me? It has been saying call volume for four days now  but you don't have the option to wait  ,ever. This is so ridiculous

Where is this get my check portal

Dominiqueb40
Returning Member

I haven’t been able to get into my app all day so I dn’t even know if my stimulus check is on there please help 

Skylerfloyd
Returning Member

Yes

I was able to log in thru the web but still have nothing 

The website and application has been down all day long. This is the first day the issue has been occurring. So I'm guessing that it's because the server is overwhelmed.

It just keeps saying "there was an issue, try back later" rather aggravating 

Alexismarie2016
Returning Member

Tha app keeps saying no connection 

Same thing here I tried putting my information for the check my payment tool on the irs website and it said the CORRECT info I put in didn’t “match” their records. The app hasn’t worked since this morning nor do any phone numbers and I got locked out of checking my payment until tomorrow because I “tried” too many times. Never using turbo tax again 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies