Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

kteer8603
Returning Member

What is wrong with ur turbo tax card app

I am on the website currently...waiting to see what happens its taking forever to load at first it said my info is not on file. Just did it again. 

When this is all over I will never use turbo tax again! 

What state are you in 

LRCN111

why is it not working? I cnat access my money to move it out of stashed and i was told by irs that they dont have my tax information which was filed in january and completed in march.  They say the info i give them does not match their records and my taxes may not have been submitted yet and to contact turbo tax since they are the processor.  The app isnt working, it says sorry there is an error. and when  i call it says there is an error and technicians are working on it.  What gives???  

My app isn't working either! Im never using turbo service or green dot again. 

My mobile app. isn't working at all. Keeps saying there is an error. Will not let me check my balance or anything else. Sick of it. Will go to Hand R block next year. Been using Turbo for lots of years. NO MORE!!.

Swear they made an post saying file your taxes and get your Stimulus refund fast with turbo tax and we are not even getting it 🤦🏼‍♂️😂

FYI* 1:15PM PST I have just finally got on to the TurboTax card app through the desktop. Coronavirus Funds for me haven't been uploaded though IRS website said they will be be sent to my bank today. My guess within 2 days the funds should reflect. Weird thing though, the IRS showed the last 4 digits of my bank account number as the last 4 of my social. Hopefully that's not a problem... 

Screenshot_20200415-161431.png

This is the problem with the website. I've been trying log into this since 8am this morning. Here's what I get when I try to log into the app...

Screenshot_20200415-161847.png

You have to fix this. My paycheck is deposited here. Or at least give an explanation. Servers overloaded, internet issues, etc... something

Turbo tax better be surprising us with an extra $100 or something because this is some BS!! Would’ve been better off letting my cousin file my taxes for me 😒

They over charged us then don’t won’t to give us are own money 

Same here! 

I went to IRS site and said they had missing info, so I updated.

I also got an advance on my refund as well.

Yep it’s a problem 

Same here. All day, same error message. BS. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies