Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What is wrong with ur turbo tax card app

My turbo tax card app isn’t working. Also, why can’t I talk to a Representative? I paid 50 dollars extra to always be able to speak to someone. This is not fair.

I am having issues with the Card App and webpage as well. Is anyone having issues using your debit card? 

Will this be fixed soon? 

I haven't tried using my card yet as I'm at work, using this via my cell, but my wife said she tired to using the website and it took forever to load, and when I try using the app on my cell, I get this message , " Sorry there was an error. Please try again later." It's been like this for the last week or so. But I did get my stimulus payment deposited today on my card. The version of the app is 1.11.0 

The toll free number doesn't respond. It just goes to dead air, so checking my balance through that was a waste of time too. 

Why are you paying $50 extra for? 

Your not the only one my app isn't working, online site isn't working, phone number doesn't work either. So far Turbo tax users are the only ones with issues.

I didn't get my stimulus. The check my stimulus page told me that the IRS didnt have enough information and I had to re enter my card info in. 

Tycepk8

It’s not letting me log it at all. Days something is wrong 

Itsmebwc

Hello I am having the same issues! App and webpage will not load and phone number leads to nothing no ring etc.. found something odd tho when I checked it’s “get my check” portal.. it shows that my stimulus check was deposited today however the bank account it says it deposited it in is not my turbo card account number I filled my taxes with.. So I’m not sure what is going on and why the account number the irs has isn’t the same one it shows on my tax return. I filled with TurboTax like always and opted to receive this darn turbo card.. big mistake I guess.. 

Sheniec

My app hasnt been working since the 13th of this month. 

If I dont get my stimulus I'm leaving TurboTax. Been using them for 3 years now- Never again.

Abebee51

My app is not working is this keeps saying error error error.

Mlar1313

my app keeping reconnecting with a spinning circle or just says it cannot connect. When I try to get on through the link it just never loads. This is extremely annoying. 

The app is mot working today 4.15.20 and the website is not working, the phone number is not working. I'm trying to see if my deposit is there and I can't get in! WTH

The app isnt working and neither is the website so I can see my turbo card balance. And when I call it says to go to the app to see my balance. So I have no idea what my balance is at all. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies