Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Hey thank you it's not my first time filing, I filed last year same dependants, but this the first year I filed with turbo tax , maybe they release it soon, they processed on Mar 9th, I'm figuring if it's something really wrong they would sent another notice by now, got one notice back in February saying not to do nothing or call them , they got 60 days to review everything and it's not a audit, I haven't seen nothing else since , my transcripts looks good except the 570 code 

Jak7
Returning Member

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I already been verified

Jak7
Returning Member

It's been a long time since I have filed, went to prison

Okay so my taxes are filed March 30th accepted same day. They are still being processed and I cannot get my stimulus check until they're finished with my return TurboTax for some reason does not give out your banking information unless you're getting a refund for sure. So when I go and get my payment page it says payment status unknown so somebody said that the IRS will be back it's more people starting April 27th and we should have them process by the middle of May I sure hope so thank you for the information

Jak7
Returning Member

I hope so

Thank you very much gave me a little hope ! 🙏🏾

Same boat I filed 3/26 short form it's has been processing since and I just now got a little bit of info from the stimulus portal SMH

I wouldn't worry to much more than the rest of us that filed thru TurboTax that was our mistake but it's alot of us still waiting keep hope

If you have not filed your 2019 federal taxes this year they will go off of your 2018 federal taxes. I live in Texas and we only file federal. I filed my income tax back in February as married filing jointly along with the injured spouse form and have not received anything as of today. Had to file injured spouse due to husband owes back child support. I was really upset when i then received letters stating that my portion of the stimulus was going to the child support agency along with my husbands 1200. That was 2 weeks ago. Then Saturday i received a letter stating that my 1200 is going to be direct deposited. They have everything so screwed up! 

Jak7
Returning Member

Thanks

• I filed on 2/17, accepted by IRS ON 2/18. Received letter AND faxed them requested forms on 3/23. Have fax confirmation, NO ERRORS, from office depot. "STILL PROCESSING" my return AND NO stimulus check. It's been 11 weeks. No one can help me INCLUDING TURBO TAX, who was going to debit my checking account for $240, for peace of mind services, yeah...right. What a racket. They are of no help. I emailed corporate, they can't help me at all. I WANT STEVEN MNUCHINS EMAIL ADDRESS. I SAY WE JOIN forces and DEMAND ANSWERS!!!
Jak7
Returning Member

I want it also

State took forever but I finally recieved it last month. Gotta wait is what they kept telling me. Everyone doing taxes plus stimulus and **bleep**, just gotta sit tight... Hope for the best. Try calling irs to get something is morw info

Jak7
Returning Member

Cool

Same here. I am still waiting for tax refunds but received my stimulus last week. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies