turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

We filed on March 29 and it was accepted the next day. The website says still processing and we’ve been unable to get anyone to answer the phone. No correspondence or feedback from the IRS. 

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Did they say why you were pulled for review? 

Also what number did you call?

Dawan1
Returning Member

I start losing hope of getting our tax refund, it's been 3 months since we filed,  and Turborax got their their money already from my bank account.

Thank you for this response. I don't need to call them now. You answered it for me. Thanks again.

The number to call is 1 800 829 0582 ext 652. I talked to someone on monday and was told the irs is slowly opening back up. I have to wait at least another 6 weeks for my tax refund due to the shut down. Im so dissapointed.

Sephan

You filled the injured spouse form? When did you file? I filed Feb 7, and still nothing.

Boppers94
Returning Member

IRS opened back up this Monday. They open at 7am. 1-800-829-0582. It say press extension 652.. But that one took to long so i prrssed 653 lol and it directed me straighter to a rep. Hope this helps 

This was my 1st and LAST time usinf TurboTax!  All 25 people I know that like me, efiled very early in MARCH, and are all getting the "still being processed" **bleep**, ALL USED TURBOTAX!!!! MY VERY BASIC return was accepted March 7...my daughter efiled on March 6th and got her federal back in 11 days!  It's May 24th and I STILL don't have mine!!!!! And as far as I'm concerned, ALL federal refunds should have been sent before ANY stimulus money went out!!!! I just know I will never ever ever use Turbo Tax again.  Next year I will go back to the software I used for 12 years...always got my refund back in under 14 days!!!! If nurses and doctors and grocery store etc people can continue to work during COVID....then ALL ITS WORKERS SHOULD HAVE BEEN WORKING EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!!! THIS IS BULL**bleep** OF THE WORSE KIND!!!!

harveywillie
Returning Member

That is incorrect.my fiance has been speaking with them weekly since the portal opened. The tax adcocate offices are closed but there are live agents that will answer if you call. 

harveywillie
Returning Member

Youve been misinformed. For the last few years my fiance has had to enlist the services of the tax advocates to get his federal refund released  because for whatever reason his return is chosen for further review every year. They still cant say why its flagged. They never find anything wrong after havng to wait an additional 60 days. The tax advocates assist with your federal returns and refunds. He always gets state with no problem.

harveywillie
Returning Member

So untrue. First of all TurboTax is a SELF-PREPARATION product. They do not do things for you or on your behalf. If you create an account and successfully transmit your return you tax return will be saved under your account and can be accessed as many times as you want to. I know this is a frustrating and stressful time but that still doesn't make it ok to make false claims against them.

Screenshot_20200524-190202_Chrome.jpg

Yes it's crazy going on line to see the same message every other day and not a answer for us all .. I too thought i was the only one sorry that we all haven't to go through

Pfister

You know this is total BS, I called the IRS on the 21st day to ask them why am I if there was a problem with my refund at all and they told me I had to wait one more day. Guess what very next day it was closed because of the coronavirus and everybody calling about their stimulus checks. I filed my taxes February 20th. I still haven't seen hide nor hair of them. I actually received my stimulus check, and I received my state taxes but I'm still waiting on my federal tax. My 60 days from the letter that they sent me back in March should be up today or yesterday, so I don't see what the problem is people in here are saying stuff like they're going to start back over where they stop from and then I hear that other people saying that they never stopped at there's no delays. I've never had so much running around in my life. I just want my taxes! If they have my, obviously I got my stim check, and my state taxes, which I've always got my fed taxes back first, have used TurboTax last four years, never a problem. then on top of it this year I haven't even gotten my money which they're supposed to take my fees out from TurboTax, now they just straight debited from my checking account so they got paid and I haven't even gotten my services yet!!! What kind of **bleep** is this??? 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies