Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

at present the IRS is not even processing mailed-in tax returns.   did you check your refund status on the IRS website? what did it say if anything?   if the IRS has no info it would likely indicate that the IRS hasn't yet processed it.   When will they?  at the present I don't even think the IRS could answer.      

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

What does "your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided 

This company sucks ass and are thieves. I won't ever use them again.  I normally use taxslayer but my sister changed it this year.  We won't ever again.  They took out $140 and Ive never received my refund. 

Yes they took 140$ and I never got my refund. There has to be something we can do to this company.  

My name is melody Loveless Loveless [email address removed] is my email.  Im all in. They took my $140 no refund.  Single parent and 2 kids income$26,000. Im a medical assistant for ascension. 

[email address removed] is my email

Me too don't no why.

I am on SSDI.  My return filed jointly with my husband was accepted April 6th.  No stimulus for me or my daughter but my husband got his.  My refund status is still processing.  WTF is the deal??

I filed February 15th waited 6 weeks still no refund. Then found out Turbo tax skipped a form. I called IRS FAXED IT. Then phones shut down. Still processing. I made $22,700. Last yr but Turbo Tax charging me $230. When it should of been FREE. I WILL NEVER USE TURBO TAX AGAIN! DON'T RECOMMEND TO NO-ONE!

They are charging me $230. When I made 22,700. Last yr. Supposed to be FREE. STILL NO REFUND! 

Jerrell
Returning Member

Am still waiting on my taxes .my name is jerrell Taylor 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have exact situation. Turbotax copmlelty lost my future loyelty. They charge arm and a leg for doing nothing. 

I haven't received any information nor my money from the IRS but I kept receiving notification that TT will take money from my bank account by June 4...I'm telling you this world is full of  greedy people and I'm afraid Turbotax is one of them. 

Hi @sy5,

I recently researched the answer to that question. From what I found out is that if you haven't received $ for your dependent yet, you may get it next year.

dhines

Its been over 90 days every time I checked that's what I see when I check

dhines

Hello

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies