Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Go to the ttg taxpayer website 

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Your being audited same to me 

Lex5837

Look everyone this way answer everybody's question because I'm going through the exact same thing I filed my taxes February 14th they were accepted and approved and I check on the IRS website and it says still being processed and it's been saying that forever well I did some research and finally found out that the reason why nobody is getting their refund back is because the IRS hasn't been working due to the Coronavirus there's nobody in the office to do this everyone got their stimulus checks like I have because they came straight from the government and deposit it straight into our accounts saying IRS stimulus but it came from the government so pretty much until the IRS gets back to work the websites always going to say processing cuz soon as I found that out I've given up looking until the IRS gets back to work what should be in a couple of days on May 13th when the economy opens back up things should be moving so all we can do is be patient

I am so thankful that you took the time to post this information. For over a month I’ve been trying to find assistance with my issue and less than 24 hours after i contact the advocate service office in Florida I finally received contact from the irs that they are helping me resolve this issue. The advocate service office near me was not open so i faxed form 911 to all 3 Advocate offices in Florida just in case... and it worked. My issue is too long n confusing to get into but I just wanted to comment to thank you and to let people know that filling out form 911 and faxing it to an advocate office in your state actually gets a response. God bless!!! 

Indydee

Seriously, what is really gong on here? Mine was almost the same EXCEPT!!!! I faxed my information to the IRS. The same issue with the IRS not getting Form 8262 with health insurance. They mailed me a request to send in that form and the 1095 faxed or mailed. I faxed it certified and it shows arrived but it is still “processing”. The thing is though, TurboTax did not find the error when it checked in the end. I faxed the information on March 5th ,2020 I am still waiting for my REFUND!!!!! No more TurboTax!!!

Jerena

Hi. My refund is still neing processed it saying n i filed jan 30. I got to speak to someone and they're saying it's being reviewed for fraud, not necessarily because I did fraud but they're just referring in it to make sure. I I just so happen to have got my state taxes. So why so long on reviewing my federal? I was thinking it was because I'm black. If you don't mind me asking can you please tell me your race, if you want 2. Thank you i hope things will get better for us.

God Bless.

Jerena

I actually used h&r block n the samr thing is happening to me. What is ur race? Im jus curious.

Jerena

The same thing is happening to me but i i used h&rblock. I was thinking its cause im black.

debpotter_1
Returning Member

• Where's my income tax and my stimulus checks?Have seen the same message since feb
Grossmeat

Except that there are no agents working to take this call. I am experiencing this same issue months later. I filed on March 26. My refund was accepted on April 3. The IRS didn't start processing my refund until April 25th. It has now been processing for 16 days, and still there is no progress. I have called the IRS several times. Even when I get an agent to answer the phone, they say that normally they would transfer me to a customer service agent, but those don't exist right now. What am I to do? I cannot even get an answer as to why my refund is being delayed. All I really want to know is whether or not my return is under review, or if they are just taking so long because they are understaffed, and I cannot get an answer. 

I feel as if the tax payer bill of rights is being violated, but I am not a tax lawyer. 

Jmsss

I don’t understand I’m getting charged for the process free as if y’all don’t know the irs haven’t send the **bleep** refund. Irs we need our **bleep**ing money because feb 3 way before this bull**bleep** pandemic y’all could have sent my money I know one thing y’all  TurboTax better not take another fee 

I'm sure it has nothing to do with color. IRS ppl are not in the office yet. So therefore noone will be getting their refunds until they are back in the office

I sent my 2019/2018 taxes in March still haven’t gotten my stimulus check, and when I use get my payment, it doesn’t recognize me 

Neilsherr5
Returning Member

Me too!

Sent/Received Feb 13th... "Processing" 

Haven't received a letter or anything from IRS. Called a week ago.. couldn't speak with anyone.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies