turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

We will I get my refund back

L_G-69

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I am having a similar  situation.  I went threw TTax,  was approved  and given a DD date of April 29.  NO MONEY ANYWHERE. NO WAY TO TRACK . I  MADE ATTEMPTS TO TTax  Netspend  and IRS. NOBODY HAS GTTN BCK TO ME YET. IM SO FRUSTRATED

Ive been waiting since feb the 1st what the flip.whats deal, whats wrong, did i piss off IRS AGAIN 

Every one i know has recieve refund and stimulous check i need answers 

Can someone help me

same thing happen to me .Mines say still processing on the irs website,  but turbo tax still took my money out my bank  and I still didn't receive my refund. what in the H*** is going on

I have not gotten my Federal yet still its may now

I filed my taxes on Feb 3rd and they were approved then I got a letter also about them reviewing the for 60 day and my 60 days will be on my 16th i still havent recieved my tax refund but i have received my stimulus check i really need my refund or to at least know what's going on with it help please

http://chng.it/p2PXZkxvDY

This is going to get the IRS attention please check it out and share.  I don't know how to share on main thread.

I am basically in the same boat. Except I haven't even gotten a pending or processing.. I'm at a loss of who to call or what to do because I've exhausting every search or phone number. Funny thing is I have already received my stimulus but still nothing g on federal..

They done that to me to and I still haven't gotten back my refund either..

I filled many months ago. Still not reserve a stimulas check. You people are robbing all your customers of what they need. You make all your customers angry and feel used. Will never trust you again

Wow...I received that letter to and was confused why they didn't get my health insurance information. It took 2 months for them to send me the letter after making 3 calls and now I'm waiting I don't know what happened with turbo this year I have been using them for a long time never once a problem.

madi2020

The charged me as well and I'm in the same boat. No refund, return still bein processed. I've used turbotax for years but this will be the last time I do. 

Omg! Mine was the same issue with the IRS not getting Form 8262 with health insurance. They mailed me a request to send in that form and the 1095 faxed or mailed. I mailed it certified and it shows arrived but it is still “processing”. The thing is though, TurboTax did not find the error when it checked in the end. They just sent it in through and now it’s delayed. No more TurboTax!!!

hi I was just curious do you also have the emerald card I was trying to find out if they sent your stimulus and you use H&R or turbo and you do have an MRI or a TurboTax card

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies