turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

kacylynn

We are eligible for the 2nd stimulus payment from the IRS but have not received it. I heard online that this may be because we paid our tax filing fee with our tax return

We paid our Turbotax tax return fee out of our return last year and now have not received a 2nd stimulus.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
deno683
Returning Member

We are eligible for the 2nd stimulus payment from the IRS but have not received it. I heard online that this may be because we paid our tax filing fee with our tax return

I never received my State income tax of $926.00 from 2020. What is wrong?

Irene2805
Expert Alumni

To check on your second stimulus payment, please follow these steps:

1. Check the IRS Get My Payment tool. The tool should tell you where your stimulus payment was
    deposited or mailed. The IRS has indicated there’s nothing you can do to change where they send
    your payment.
  2. If your payment was delivered to a prepaid Turbo® Visa® Debit Card and you no longer have it, we’ll
    help you  get a replacement card at no cost.  Just click on this link:  Get a replacement card 
  3. If you paid for TurboTax with your refund last year, we have given the IRS your correct account
    information and they are working to send your payment within days.
  4. If you were entitled to a stimulus payment but did not receive one, and you didn’t pay for TurboTax
    with your refund last year, you may need to claim the Recovery Rebate Credit on your 2020 taxes to
     get your money.

For more information, please see this article:   Why Haven’t I Received My Second Stimulus Check?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies