Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

We apologize your return is delayed on wheres my refund as ststus

I just got a copy of my transcript which is confusing to read to say the least. States on their that is was processed today. And that my refund won't be issued till the 14th of march. I was accepted the 1st of feb. This is a joke to say the least. And to reiterate the fact I have been telling everyone it's these services that are slowing things down I asked one of my friends who used a personal tax preparer to get their transcript to compare. They had all of there stuff processed in a week and refunded. So to say it's not something to do with these services on top of all the delays would be difficult to not assume. Cause the facts line up. How can their info be processed so quickly when using a personal tax preparer and taking us forever when using a service..... smh.

You’re fortunate to have seen your transcript.  I haven’t gotten that far.  I went through the ID.me BS but never finished it because they said they couldn’t verify my phone number.  I agree with you that the delay is due to the way our returns were submitted. I’m not blaming TurboTax, but I do think the IRS has us pigeon-holed in a department that only processes TT returns. They probably have a separate department for H&R Block and all the other large tax preparer services.  

So I got ahold of the IRS. Basically! I will be getting a letter on the 14th. And they have 60 days from then to check my return for accuracy. The lady I talked to was a straight up **bleep**. So yeah! Much fun. To say I’m irritated is putting it mildly.

Did she just say "a letter", or did she explain what the letter said?  So sorry you're going through this.  It's inexcusable.

Basically the letter will say what they are reviewing. So my income and my wages. Everything that was on my w2s is how I put it into turbo tax

What codes are you seeing on your transcript?

Where can I see the date?

I see this

Return due date or return received date

(whichever is later)

april 15,2022

march 14, 2022

I think I’ve had issues using TurboTax since they started the hold for the EIC. Could be them processing the EIC, could be TurboTax or both.

I see a date of 3/14 for notification sent. I wonder if the same will happen to me.

@Taxthequeen  570 followed by 971. I’m just so bummed.

@Butterfly   Possibly. Or maybe they need you to verify your identity. Seems like a lot of people who did the eic or the ctc is being reviewed

And the multiple people I know who have used personal people that claimed eic and ctc all had their stuff in a week, give or take. What ever segregated system they are using ain't cutting it. This is bulls***. Watching others get theirs and all of us seem to be delayed for similar situations is bulls*** and unacceptable. 

@Rayt0809  Much agreement!!! And yet I saw someone get a refund of 25,000. And yet my 1500 can’t get approved? Come on now government! I’m a hard working lady. 

@Jerjer By Sunday morning, I guarantee you’ll have a date. I truly don’t believe you have anything to worry about. I had the exact same codes for almost a month. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies