turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

WhereMyTaxReturnAt
Returning Member

TURBO TAX MESSED UP MY DIRECT DEPOSIT INFO ON MY REFUND

Okay I need some serious help because we have a problem. When filing my return, I filled in my bank account Information on my tax return, a little ways into my application I was asked if I wanted my refund as direct deposit, I checked yes. Everything else when smoothly, I double checked my return before I filed, and have been waiting for it since. It’s been 25 days, and I started to worry that I could have made a mistake. Well I had looked back on my return and noticed that a box stating I ‘did not want my refund direct deposited/ I am not getting a refund’, Why in the world would I check this box if I provided my bank account info to get my refund direct deposit!!! Could this be the reason I have not received my refund yet? If so, what could possibly be the outcome for this mistake, will I receive a paper check instead? I would really like some help with this, I don’t understand how a choice on my return was changed during the process of it being completed. If anybody could provide me any advice that would be lovely, happy tax season, can’t wait to get mine TurboTax!!! C5D1D2A3-3343-4C14-BE0D-4CCEA021B8C4.jpeg

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Please be advised that you can select different ways to receive your Federal and state tax refunds, so the direct deposit info you provided might have been in response to the question about the Federal one.

You are now asking about your state refund.  Yes, they will mail you a check.  Go here to check the status:

Where's My Refund? | Department of Finance and Administration (arkansas.gov)

WhereMyTaxReturnAt
Returning Member

No I am not asking about my state return, I’m asking about my federal return. I’d really appreciate if somebody can contact me personally about this issue. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies