Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

turbo tax is stealing from consumers and it will be hard for you to get your money back contact the irs and file a complaint?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

turbo tax is stealing from consumers and it will be hard for you to get your money back contact the irs and file a complaint?

Are you needing assistance with a refund for your TurboTax services or a tax refund?  Please post your question here and we will be happy to assist you further.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I am now going to file a complaint and I'm contacting the authorities for this as I've begged and have been rejected from past refund request I did NOT CHOOSE the max benefits nor did I agree to pay for my taxes it left me no choice and they lied to me about my free file qualifying taxes I submitted 4 refund request all refusals so don't believe the simple free file link it WILL COST YOU $300 OR MORE EVEN IF ONLY 1 W2 AND ONE STATE RETURN I GET THE EITC AND ACTC CREDIT  THAT IS THE DEFINITION OF THE SIMPLE FREE FEDERAL VERSION.  IVE ALREADY CONFIRMED THAT CALLING H&R AND LIBERTY  MY TAXES ARE ABSOLUTELY FREE FILE QUALIFYING AND I USED THE SIMPLE FREE FILE LINK HERE AND NOW THEYRE THINKING THEY ARE TAKING $300 FOR 2022 AND 230$ FOR 21  so I definitely have wrote to the Attorney Generals office to report that intuit is yet again at there's deceptive behavior all over again.  You hurt me with the stress you cause I'm poor and your stealing from me 

I earned 77 thousand and they refused me 27 thousand and said that I earned 47 thousand, imagine they gave me a total of 700 dollars. in my 23 years of working and preparing taxes, it has never been like that. What I'm writing to you, I'm writing because I feel that I've been robbed via the turbo tax computer. I didn't sign anything to accept. Someone who knows how to deal with this well TO HELP ME, , David, who reduced 47 thousand from me, I work as a CNA VA HOSPITAL. I AM NOT ANY BUSINESS

@DuskoDule 

What you posted makes absolutely no sense ... it is incoherent ramblings.  Contact TT support and talk to someone in real time.  

Contact TurboTax support and speak directly with a TurboTax support agent concerning this situation.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for a contact link and hours of operation -https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

if you feel like you're overcharged or whatever the case may be then when you personally have you had to reach out and file a submit submitted claim with the Attorney General's office in my state if you have the proof of what you're stating or cleaning said the seeds whatever Etc some screenshots will usually suffice but you have to look at it like what would be submit like allowing Court if it ain't allowed there it's probably not going to be accepted by the Attorney General's office or IRS as far as proving documents go like a receipt that you paid more than what you should have for a certain item / product/ service then just get copies of pictures of the receipts your bank statement showing the charge and a screenshot of what you were told you were going to pay if there's a difference between what they told you to pay and what you actually paid but reach out to your local attorney general's office Consumer Affairs last year I was charged $ 300+ or more for a simple return with one dependent no special other stuff needed from their description my filing was the definition of a simple return and I shouldn't have paid more than 100 but I was charge 300 and something I had to retouch my attorney general's office to get a refund and then two weeks later there's a check for $174 or something like that but it's the most effective means of rectifying the issue with you ending up overpaying and being charged something that you didn't agree to so just reach out to your State's Attorney General's office for consumer protection and whatever is the best advice I can give

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies