turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Transcript code 570

Any updates
petdru1
Returning Member

Transcript code 570

None. Supposed to update tonight? I have no idea.

Transcript code 570

Got my update! Check your transcripts! Like I stated previously it’ll hit a few days before the March 11 date(same happened for me last year) and my refund is being issued 3/8. Though last year they ended up sending mine in the mail, so that could be possible fort this year as well have to see. No ddd posted on wmr, no update at all there.

Good luck!

Transcript code 570

Still no update sadly :( I've been told times are between 3am-6am est on updating. Doubt anything will change in the next half hour though. Gonna wait till Saturday. If it doesn't update then, then I guess come Monday I'm gonna call em. Filed and accepted on 2/14. State is finished processing and said wait 15 days for it to credit to my account. If it doesn't, recheck the status. This year has been so frustrating.

Transcript code 570

I updated to 971 03/18/2019 $0.00

Transcript code 570

I updated to 971 as well. 3/11. What does this mean?

Transcript code 570

I called this morning and the lady said 45-60 day review . Still can't refer me to a Tax advocate .

Transcript code 570

Just a little info...

I filed 1/28 and was accepted 1/30. I have been stuck on still being processed for a couple weeks. I spoke to an advocate today who said I was pulled for review but the review is already done and I have a ddd for 3/6. She said if the deposit isn’t available by 3/11 to call the IRS because it should be. So even if you’re being reviewed there’s a chance you can get it sooner than the 45 days. I recommend calling a tax advocate if it has been longer than 21 days since your return was accepted. 

Transcript code 570

She said that but she said i couldn't have a advocate because i didnt have a date at all and she dont see a reason why i would have a notice code . Told me to call back April 28th

Transcript code 570

Filed and accepted 1/31
The 3/11/2019 is the date i start review .

Transcript code 570

No updates for me yet....

Transcript code 570

The 971 code means letter sent

Transcript code 570

A few people said that one they got that code they refund came a week later if it wasn’t a letter stating to do anything, if the later requesting anything like verification ID etc once faced and completed a week from then they got the money or a date hopes this help someone

Transcript code 570

Lady said she didnt see that anywhere didnt know why it says that, but doesn't mean i wont have one sent .

Transcript code 570

*faxed must have letter to give some code off of it u need to verify identity
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies