Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

[PII Removed]

I updated my information this morning and 2 hours later this is the information they gave me

cdpprince
Returning Member

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

If I got my taxes done and  i  did  file  for  2018 and 2019  and I've already got my taxes back on my Turbo tax card . will my stimulus check go to my card as  well?

It'll go back to the irs. Go to the irs.gov/coronavirus site and put in bank info where you can get it.

I guess you gotta go to irs website and put your deposit info in. That’s what I’ve been hearing. 

Go to the irs.gov scroll down to get my payment click there and it should tell you everything you need to do

You are correct sir. I didnt feel a need to get an advance. I got enough patience to wait a few weeks. Lol. But im still waiting on my refund to deposit. Ive been waiting since Feb 3rd. My stimulus check hit this morning sometime. I woke up looked and seen that it was there on my turbo tax card. 

@dupreesabrin your right! Turbotax efile has the same problem during high use times! Good point!

Check irs.gov/coronavirus to see if you are getting it or need to put in your account information. I had to.  Turbotax has screwed us....

Willieva

Hello i have the incorrect account # for my direct deposit. Can i change that? Or is it too late

Go to the IRS website scroll down to get my payment click there an update your accounting and routing number because if you paid fees out of your tax return through the TurboTax prepaid card they do not have your accounting and routing number they have Santa Barbara's accounting and routing number

gaijintv

Agreed! Just yesterday a turbotax rep assured me there would be no problem getting stimulus on TT debit card. This morning I had to put my banking info on the IRS portal. Turbo tax makes enough money off us they should be accountable for their own card not being set up properly. We should be refunded filing fees this year. 

I filed direct deposit. Had fees taken from refund. Just had stimulus check deposited 10 minutes ago.

Bj74
Level 1

Do the stimulation check go on turbo tax card

The IRS won't take any back taxes. They are only taking late child support payments per their website.

What if I got my refund on turbo tax credit card will my stimulus be applied to my card

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies