Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Yes, I spoke with an IRS agent this morning. If you used turbo tax card at all, it is best to go to the IRS website and input your DD information. I got the advance from turbo tax, then had my return sent to Santa Barbara to have fees taken out. The IRS did NOT have my direct deposit information because I didn't authorize it. Santa Barbara did. You CAN use your turbo card direct deposit information. Hopes this helps guys. 

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Screenshot_20200415-080634.png

I updated my information at 6 a.m. this morning at 8 a.m. this morning this is the update they gave me so I think you'll get it by Friday

And I am getting even more frustrated by people continuously telling me "Go enter your banking info, they don't have it." I have said several times, that they are showing a faulty number which is showing the last 4 of my social. I am not the only one getting this message. Pretty sure the get my payment tool isn't fully operational, because alot of people on IRS twitter are posting about getting error messages.

You can update it on the IRS website.

If they took fees out of your tax return you need to go to the website and update your direct deposit information they do not have the TurboTax routing and account number they have Santa Barbara's routing and account number

What kind of fees? Were they from your card?

Gordo040

App is down, can't get through on phone. 

Well played turbotax, well played.

We filed with Turbo Tax and sent it in electronically with direct deposit attached to our bank account and we got our stimulus direct deposited this morning.  They are depositing stimulus checks by bank not hy AGI or who really needs the cash the most.

Everyone needs to take a chill pill and not listen to all the bull**bleep**!  If anything this epidemic has stirred up so much false talk.

If you filed with Turbo Tax and used direct deposit to your bank YOU WILL GET YOUR STIMULUS CHECK DIRECT DEPOSITED AS WELL!  They money has been sent to all the banks NOW it's up to YOUR specific bank to release it!! Good luck!!  Patience I know this sucks for everyone!!

My refund was on TurboTax credit card is it still active with negative balance

If you have fees took out of your tax return this year you will have to go and update your account and routing number because they don't have the turbo prepaid count in the routing number they have Santa Barbara account and routing number so go to IRS get my payment and update your information

So you got an advance? 

Mine was deposited this morning and I used turbo tax and pay fee

@Sdav25   yep.  Green dots number doesn't ring either.  This is insane

I just wanted my actual bank this morning. IRS page mentioned that stimulus payments have not been sent because it did not have banking

(turbotax) information. 

Turbo tax mentioned linking with IRS, but something is wrong on their part...

I don't have much faith in their process given its a third party site

Go to the IRS website scroll down to get my payment and update your direct deposit information accounting and routing number they do not have the turbo prepaid account and routing number they have Santa Barbara County and routing number

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies