turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

04/14

4:23PM EDT

STILL nothing.

Ribz87

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Be lucky that your bank shows pending transactions. I have had Bank of America for over 4 years and they don't show any pending deposits. It's even hard to get the customer service to tell you if you have a pending deposit.

Screenshot_[phone number removed]56.png

Clearly you are wrong it states right here onntheir website you will get it

Screenshot_[phone number removed]56.png

This is from turbotax website stating you will get it on your card

I have filed w TT the last 2 years and this year I got the Green dot card. My federal tax return was accepted on February 9 but it's still saying it's being processed and I'm scared to death. I also don't have my stimulus check on card either so just wondering if I should do anything or just be patient. I'm a single mom and out of a job too so just worried on if and when I'll get any kind of money?

What about the people that have already filed for direct deposit and have their Bank information uploaded and uputed

I have Bank of America as well. No way of knowing anything unless it happens to show up in the account. Wish I could see that it is at least scheduled....

Ribz87

They were able to tell me my tax refund this year a couple days before I got it. They all of a sudden can't tell me when the stimulus or my unemployment will be deposited

Fyi i did get my tax refund on any card it was direct deposited into my account from sbtg after fees. 

Screenshot_[phone number removed]05.png

Anyone with Chase bank get their Stimulus yet? I nor anyone else I know who banks with them has received it yet. Maybe tomorrow, the 15th? Anyone know what’s up with Chase?

Screenshot_[phone number removed]05.png

Anyone else having issues accessing the turbo card app everytime I try in log in it give me a error 

Me too 

My app is saying error too

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies