Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

This happened to me as well. My stimulus check said it would ne deposited April 17th and I still haven't got anything. Have you not got your letter in the mail yet either? Saying where your check went?

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Do you owe any child support by chance?

I have not received anything.... My deposit date was May 6th......and still haven't received anything. Haven't received any letter either

Ok my DD account number has changed to a number I don't know what do I do? WHy did it change the one I put in the first place?

My bank has not recieved payment,website said it went in april 28 but no luck just letter from trump saying congrats on stimulus  but still no cash

I would like to see my federal refund that I've been waiting for since February 9th I efiled mine plus have DD and they told us to file our taxes electronically so we can get them still nothing my stimulus is being mailed but I put my DD on it so it would be DD but they sending mine that doesn't make any sense 

Good for you.

So I was having the same problem a few friend of mine told me to make sure all my information was up today I went to the USPS and updated my address once I updated my address. I then went to TurboTax and enter my updated address in all caps for example (1234 N KYLE ST ) EVERYTHING MUST BE IN CAP 

and finally after all my time waiting my tax return and stimulus check were sent direct deposit at 12am may 13 

I been wondering if I will ever see it 

god knows I could use the help but everywhere I've sought out info about it I'm left once again at a dead end

I have the same issue.  Deposit was scheduled for May 6th and still nothing.  

It’s been almost a month since i put in my direct deposit info on the IRS Get My Payment tool and as of today i am still getting the same exact status that i am eligible for the stimulus payment and a date will be provided when available. How much longer do we need to wait???🥵🥵

If there's anybody that can please provide an address where I can send a certified letter an email address or a legitimate phone call that I will actually be able to speak with a live person please do email it to me I have recently responded with a very long email about my situation and the stimulus check and really getting ready to just take legal action and have them handle it for me because I am broke I'm getting nowhere I am out of work because of the virus going around and I have zero income I mean zero when I have to spend my last 15 to $18 on a 25 lb bag of dog food so that my dog can eat I will do that because this is nobody's fault the government is not at fault for I'll bring some health issues or whatever but they are at fault for not getting hold of this and being able to get a better plan in motion on how to pay low-income veterans SSI whomever the money that they need to survive on

29 days since everyone who entered their info and most of us are still waiting with no answers from the IRS. For us who tax refund is still processing We are getting screwed twice. It’s hard to imagine that no one in congress or IRS has realized this problem. All I want is a statement from them explaining not what happened but when they are going to release our checks. I pay 33 percent of my Gross income to taxes and No explanation why my 2019 is still processing after I efiled on February 7th. Did anyone receive stimulus who is getting message that 2019 still processing. 

My girl got hers the 15 of April soon as they came out and she haven't received her 2019 taxes yet.. She is supposed to get way more then that stimulus check they making us go to war for and her taxes is still processing .. She check everyday same message... On the other hand mine say your Taxes are being processed so I'm waiting..... BS

I haven’t and I filed my taxes on 2/21/20 and it was excepted. On 3/09/20 I got my state taxes. My federal is still processing and I haven’t received a stimulus even though I’m eligible. I put my bank information in on 4/18/20 even though I’ve been getting my direct deposit to the same bank for 15 years. I am convinced that this isn’t some BS glitch. This is something personal. My tax transcript has 6 different codes on it and one of the codes is the dreaded 570 which states “additional account action pending”...... This is what many others that are waiting for a stimulus payment have in common the 570 code from the IRS

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies