Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

smills1-

The IRS was not able to add my stimulus money to my TurboTax debit card that my 2019 income tax money was loaded on.they first said they needed my bank info for direct deposit so I updated all that i

Am still receiving a paper check that's not even being mailed until April 29. Why were they not able to use my direct deposit info
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

The IRS was not able to add my stimulus money to my TurboTax debit card that my 2019 income tax money was loaded on.they first said they needed my bank info for direct deposit so I updated all that i

Sounds like the fault is on their end. I had to give them the banking info for the 2019 direct deposit which was turbo , but they said they didnt have my banking info for direct deposit.  So I entered the info and now the (Get My Payment ) tells me that I am eligible and once they have the payment date they will update the info and then deposit my stimulas  payment  into the account I entered . I entered this info on 4/14/20 and I am still waiting  for a payment date here on the 21st . So I am guessing they  messed up somehow and are now sending you a paper check and I don't think they can fix there mistake . OI  From what I have read if they have any issue at all like one wrong number on your routing number or you put the wrong income or whatever it may be they will automatically mail you a check for security purposes.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies