Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

The iris schedule my refund to my bank account on 28 the but I have not received it do knw why?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

The iris schedule my refund to my bank account on 28 the but I have not received it do knw why?

If you saw on the IRS refund site that your refund would be issued on July 28---did you also notice that the IRS tells you to allow up to five days for the deposit to post to your account?   If you are having your TurboTax fees deducted from your federal refund it takes some extra time.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

The IRS tool has 3 steps ... step 2 is approved with a date provided  but the important step is #3 ... did the IRS actually release the check ?   If so check with your bank ... is there a deposit pending ?   

Also check the routing & account number you entered in the program ... if you are not the account holder or the bank info is incorrect then the bank will refuse the deposit and the IRS will mail you a check to the address on the return.  This usually takes 2 or more  weeks to happen. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies