deerey805ify

The direct deposit info I submitted was to a closed bank account, about how long should I expect my check to be sent out in the mail? My expected return date was 3/20/22

We cannot tell you exactly how long it will take.   If it went back to the IRS then the backlogged IRS has to issue and mail a paper check.   If you were having your TurboTax fees deducted from your federal refund then it went back to the third party bank and that bank will have to issue a check to you.

Santa Barbara Tax Products Group, LLC  (SBTPG) is the bank that handles the Refund Processing Service when you choose to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your refund. This option also has an additional charge from the bank that processes the transaction. 

You can contact them SBTPG, toll-free, at 1-877-908-7228 or go to their secure website www.sbtpg.com 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2580357-who-provides-the-refund-processing-service

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/who-provides-pay-with-my-refund/00/26410

AkinaLO

There isn't a specific timeframe for this type of situation. The average refund with no issues can take up to 6 weeks to receive a paper check. Please refer to the following article for more information.  

What if I entered the wrong bank account for direct deposit?