Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Taxes and stimulus

So I filed my taxes on March 3rd, 2020- and the irs posted my taxes were still processing!? Who do I contact? Plus I filed with another bank account for direct deposit in 2018. When I go and check the irs website to change my direct deposit, it says it has already had the information submitted and there’s no need to resubmit. Still haven’t received my stimulus check. I’m freaking out! Help!?!

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

Taxes and stimulus

The stimulus payment will be direct deposited into the account you selected for direct deposit on the 2019 federal tax return.

Taxes and stimulus

But my federal taxes are still processing? That won’t affect it in any way?!

Taxes and stimulus

So turbo tax was quick to tell you to hurry file your 2019 taxes so they get your direct deposit but the IRS apparently isn't processing the returns because that DID NOT Work. Juts a big money grab for turbo tax to get business

Nick_R_82
Returning Member

Taxes and stimulus

I'm in the same boat! According to the IRS my return is still processing. Hasn't been approved but according to TurboTax it's been accepted. So I thought cool I'm set but just to make sure I checked that 'Get my payment' method that just went up today and it cannot locate my status! Do I need to just wait it out? Or maybe there's a way to bypass it by doing the non-filer method? I can go in there right and add my direct deposit info just to make sure I get the stimulus check. But my taxes should be fine right? I don't want to miss the window. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies