turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Tax return

I was supposed to get me 2018 tax return directly to my bank. I never received anything. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Tax return

Did you use Online TurboTax?    Did you choose to efile the return?  After paying, one has to continue through several additional screens to electronically sign and transmit the return.

After that one should get 2 emails--the first saying the return had been transmitted, followed by a second email saying if the return was accepted or rejected.

Did your efiled return reject?   Or was the efile process never completed?   

Or did you choose to file by printing and mailing?  If so, TurboTax does not mail it for you--you have to do the mailing.

If you used Online TurboTax, log into your Online TurboTax account. At the Tax Home what is showing for the "return status" of your return? If you don't see any "status" on the main Tax Home page, then scroll down and click on "Your Tax Returns & Documents", expand that section and choose tax year 2018, then look for the status.    Does it say accepted, rejected, printed, started, ready to mail, or what?

Tax return

It says accepted 

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies