turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Still no refund

Don’t they hold the EITC returns til mid February??

Still no refund

I woke up this morning hoping that since my return was accepted a week ago on 1/31/19 that my 2018 transcripts would be available. Yesterday they had "NA" for 2018, but to my surprise the date 2018 was there. I downloaded them and I found cycle code 20190605 but next to 846 it says Refund Issued 2/13/2019. WMR hasn't updated yet. My DD date will probably show tomorrow.

Still no refund

Yes

Still no refund

@Taxtimehater01 wrote:
I woke up this morning hoping that since my return was accepted a week ago on 1/31/19 that my 2018 transcripts would be available. Yesterday they had "NA" for 2018, but to my surprise the date 2018 was there. I downloaded them and I found cycle code 20190605 but next to 846 it says Refund Issued 2/13/2019. WMR hasn't updated yet. My DD date will probably show tomorrow.

Gives me some hope since you filled on 1/31, and I filled on 2/1. I checked my last returns, and I always been in a lower cycle (ie 500s). So maybe I was lucky, and I was drawn early. One thing that was different this year is that I claimed the electric tax credit for the Bolt that we picked up. Other than that, nothing was majorly different. As I stated in another post, I need to file a 1040X since a 1099-R was received after I filled, but it was a 401K rollover so it will be tax free anyway. 

Still no refund

I haven’t received mines either

Still no refund

Taxtimehater- for sure tomorrow it’ll say approved with a ddd of 2/13

Still no refund

@Johnsone4 Did WMR update for you last night or this morning since you have a DD of 2/12/19?

Still no refund

Sometime after 2am but before 6am it updated for me 😀

Still no refund

As of this morning, it changed to the PATH Act message, showing no bars or a date. Hopefully, it's on the way.

Still no refund

@justcurious minds still haven’t changed when did u file yours

Still no refund

@shaybre24 filed 1/28 accepted 1/28

Still no refund

@justcurious I don’t know what’s taking them so long to do mines I had one dependent and eitc

Still no refund

I filed 1/30. I filed joint with 3 dependents. Mine changed from one bar to the following message last night on 2/9:
“According to the Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act, the IRS cannot issue refunds before mid-February for tax returns that claim the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Additional Child Tax Credit. This applies to the entire refund, even the portion not associated with these credits.
Check Where's My Refund in mid- to late February for your personalized refund status. It's updated once a day and remains the best way to check the status of your refund.”

So I have no idea when it’s coming. This really stinks.
Mjp
Level 3

Still no refund

I filed 1/30 accepted 1/30 woke up this morning with my bars gone and path message was your bars gone?

Still no refund

@Mjp yes my bars were gone as well.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies