turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Still no refund

As of today, 02/07/19 at 3:31 am, there is no change to the status of my return. I submitted on 01/28 and it was accepted on the same date 01/28. I have the EITC credit, but I've never experienced any hold-ups. Anyone else experience this same thing?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

45 Replies

Still no refund

Same here accepted on the 25th still no change.

Still no refund

I was accepted on 1/28, no change just accepted. I do NOT have eitc or anything like that. Mine was basic w2s. My brother did his 1/31 and he gets paid tomorrow.

Still no refund

I’m having the same problem

Still no refund

As of 9:30 a.m. in NY I'm still on one bar. Received and being processed. It's one week since my return was accepted. I keep comparing the amount of time it took IRS to approve my return last year. I received my refund on 2/15/18 - two weeks after acceptance, but we didn't have a government shutdown last year. IRS is probably backlogged. I keep reading on this site and others about people who e-filed on the same day I did or later getting their DD dates. I keep trying to convince myself that the IRS is processing millions of returns from early filers and eventually will get to mine. I don't have the EITC and ACTC credits that the IRS won't start processing until 2/15/19 - the day of another looming government shutdown. We have trump the dump to blame for all the delay.

Still no refund

Ya I think mine will move soon, the tax transcript just appeared over night as did some other data. I’m sure it’ll move to approved soon.

Still no refund

Were you able to view the return transcript online? Did you see code 846 and a cycle code on it? If you did, from prior years, your return was processed and you should get a DD date soon. Have you checked WMR today?

Still no refund

We filed 1/12, Accepted 1/14... Married filed joint with 2 dependent's  we do not get the earned income or additional child tax credit. Under my husbands SS# it comes up as a error message as if the return isn't even there, when we use mine it come up as accepted/1st bar. I spoke with someone at the IRS 2 days ago and they told me it doesn't matter if you were in the early acceptance/test batches no returns were actually processed until 1/28 and they cant provide any information for 21 days. Also there are no issues with the WMR app or sight, which seems to be a lie. unless dozens of people here are lying and saying their status hasn't changed but their deposits have shown up.

Super frustrating, we have never had a delay or so much trouble getting our return. usually the status changes to approved within 10 days and the deposit follows 4 or 5 days later but as of today no change at all still getting a error and one bar.

Still no refund

Says 846 refund issued on 2/12/2019 but no update on wmr

Still no refund

Also it has a cycle and the date filed as 2/25/19

Still no refund

I've never been able to access my transcript. When I tried this morning it kicks me out and said it was an error.

Still no refund

Updated to have a DDD of 2/12. Finally refund approved!

Still no refund

Did you have any credits and when was yours accepted

Still no refund

Accepted 1/28 and no credits just standard deduction plus student loan interest and Ira deduction

Still no refund

Still not approved for me. I have EITC, 401k cash out, college student tax credit, student loans I’m paying on.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies