turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Status still Pending

Same here.  TurboTax says it was sent...  IRS says they haven’t received it.  Absolutely no confidence in this process.

Remi29
Returning Member

Status still Pending

The date for my return

Status still Pending

Well again I got a turbotax email saying my federal and state were accepted. I can check my refund status on the IRS refund site.  However my Minnesota State tax return says it was accepted but when I check their website it shows they haven't received anything.  Normally I don't have issues with filing through turbo tax since I have simple returns but I am wondering if it doesn't have to do with them accepting returns later this year.  Usually I can file by Jan 28th and have my refund by 2nd week of February but now since they weren't accepting returns until Feb 12 it makes me wonder. 

Status still Pending

If you go to IRS website you can go to your Tax Account. It will give you information on all years you have filed. It says my 2020 Federal Return has not been processed. I checked with IRS - they said this could be because they have not yet recieved it electronically.

Status still Pending

How do you go check that out?  I was always told that when you can order your return and account transcripts then you should have your refund shortly.  It has worked for me the past couple years and I was able to order mine this morning. I can keep you all updated to let you know if my bar moves at all this week

Status still Pending

Utah says they have not recieved an electronic filing for me. 

Lorraine, I have been using TurboTax since 2013, I have never before had an issue. If you read the posts the issue is too weird with State and Fed saying not recieved for me to trust in them. We get no resolution from talking to customer service. Maybe an email to our local news channel and newspaper will get them to do something except give us a run-around.

Status still Pending

Dont use where is my refund. Go to IRS.gov, then to MyAccount, you will need to sign up if you have not before. It will show you what is there and available.

Status still Pending

ya i thought the same thing as well.  My state hasn't shown received and that was accepted on 2/13.  

KK94
Level 3

Status still Pending

I have called customer service twice (once Friday evening and once this morning) and both times they told me it was sent to the IRS and the IRS hasn't processed it yet.  Like you I have filed early (even before they opened for processing) and mine was accepted immediately.  I have finally gotten through to someone at the IRS and they have done extensive research and have no record of anything yet and can't tell me what the issue is other than there is a back log.  Since all this is is one computer talking to another computer I can't understand why there is a back log of acceptance.  I too am not trusting the process at this point and feel like something has failed and one or both entities doesn't want to fess up.

Status still Pending

Seeing nothing on IRS.gov after filing on Feb 10 and getting the pending status nonsense. So it could be a problem on the either side - Intuit or IRS or both. Intuit may have not submitted the tax return, or IRS may not have done necessary record keeping with some of the submissions received. You'd think after all the extra preparation time they'd be better equipped.

Maybe ask a competent supervisor at Intuit to do something. The rep I got there was laughing when they mentioned that they hope they did something to help me, when it was abundantly obvious they did nothing but close my case too quickly.

Status still Pending

Mine just updated to approved today

Status still Pending

do you have 2 bars or a direct deposit date yet?

KK94
Level 3

Status still Pending

When did you file? 

Status still Pending

I filed on 2/3 in mines was pending all the way till 2/16 I woked up about 2ish this morning in it was accepted I think it's just a delay like they our saying because this have never happened to be before ever other year I have file it was accepted rite away 

82cevet

Status still Pending

I e-filed on January 14. Have not received confirmation email from TurboTax. This is Feb 16 still pending. Why? I have been a TurboTax user for many years and still have all of the cd's I purchased. I get the feeling something is wrong with TurboTax for 2020. My youngest daughter's taxes were filed on January 30 and still pending also. Since the IRS is accepting now, I am thinking I should amend my return in some small way and file to see if that works.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies