Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts Retirement/Life Events! >> Event happening TOMORROW!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Santa Barbara Tax Products Group- Holding Tax Refund and Will not respond

The irs is not a corporation.

The irs is an agency. 

Turbo Tax has no access to any funds or card system.

The irs issues payments not the tax preparation service. 

The irs is delayed in issuing refunds.

I haven't received anything

Pa34
Returning Member

How long it to

@Pa34 Are you asking me, or another commenter a question?! I’m also a little confused on your question… How long what? Can you rewrite the question as I’m not sure on what you mean 

@lawrence13  Me either. It’s going on 4 months. I opted to have it sent back to the IRS as I’m mentally drained with the deceptive feedback from TPG. I called this morning as I was told the check will go out in batches by a representative I spoke with on 6/1/22 and stated it will be electronically sent 6/15/22. I called to confirm this today and after I gave my identification (Name, refund amount and status) the call instantly dropped. I’m not sure if it was intentionally or a random tech issue, but I will be calling the IRS tomorrow to have them trace the check since I was told it will be sent today… And if it’s sent electronically they should see it in their system by tomorrow. Good luck with your refund process and I hope everything works out for the greater good. 😇

If you got a letter from the IRS that says you need to sign up with id.me something like that it will take 9 weeks before you will get your refund that's why alot of people when they go to where's my refund page and see your taxes have been delayed past the normal process time.thats why alot of people still haven't gotten their refund

@Robert4718 I don’t know who your comment is directed to but the IRS already processed many of our refunds and sent it to the third party if you chose to get your service fee deducted when filing your taxes through Turbo tax! That has nothing to do with OUR (Well certainly not mine process) this third party company who TT companies with are the ones fraudulently holding hundreds too thousands of taxpayer’s funds. The IRS sent our funds and it’s being held up as I stated from these cons. Most of our checks were rejected by our banks and assured to be mailed… Well it’s 4 months later and here I am again. 😤

Arf2
Returning Member

What have you done since? I'm in the same situation. I already did the notorazation twice now. They told me they can send it back to the irs but don't know when. I could really use some help.

Arf2
Returning Member

I've gone thru the same exact scenerio as you. Since February 23rd. I still have got no where. do you have any more answers since tou posted this?

Arf2
Returning Member

Have you had any luck? Stgb now tells me, after 3 times of me getting a notorazid letter stating I never received a check, that they will send it back to the irs but they can't tell me when. Could take 4-6 mths

Same here… it’s been 4 months and nothing. 😒 Even with them being sued they’re still not answering anyone straight forward. It’s “Possibly 8-12 weeks.” To “Need a notarized letter…” etc etc etc. I just want my money to make a final payment on this **bleep** bill 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

How much longer do i have to wait for my refund i should of already received it on the 9 of May what's going on please give me my refund

@Arf2  If they told you that it will take 4-6 months to electronically send the IRS a check then there’s some serious FRAUD going on! It baffles me how these c****ds think they’re gonna keep thousands of dollars of taxpayers hard earn money they’re clearing Mentally gone! Where they do that @?! I need every dime of mine. You may have to reach out to FTC, BBB, Etc; because that doesn’t make any sense. They told me it gets sent every month in batches! Mines should’ve been sent back to the IRS yesterday. I called yesterday and today to confirm and all of a sudden the phone keeps being disconnected. This is my last attempt. I’m gonna call the IRS first thing in the morning and have them trace it and see if it’s in their system! If it’s not then I’ll be moving forward with this matter legally. Good luck! 

@Arf2 Also, I hope you’re aware that they removed funds from your refund every time they claim they have too reprocess the funds! It’s a game! I sent a notary form once and never fell for that gimmick again. So many ppl are being bamboozled. Just be aware!!! Don’t give in and stand firm on your decisions. 

I'm having the exact same issue with my 2020 refund which the IRS has finally informed me was deposited into an account with these hooligans on April 13,2022 after being rerouted from my closed Regions account!! I've never been able to speak to a live person and it sounds like it wouldn't do me any good. Is there not anything I can do since I have the account# & routing#? I need my money!! This is insane.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies