Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Refund

I was an early filer, filed with turbo tax in January as soon as it opened up to do so. My state and federal taxes were accepted 2/10/21. Irs website still says processesing as of now 4/9/21. I did receive a letter in the mail stating that my tax info did not show the marketplace insurance I had for a month. But turbo tax did input my job insurance because it was incorporated with the w2 I added. So I had to fill those papers out and fax them back. I still haven't heard anything and that was a month ago. Turbo tax now wants their money for payment for their "great" work of not getting my tax return money to me, of $140. So I have to pay out of my very shallow almost non existent pockets for turbo tax service and I didnt even get my tax return back. WTF. 

KAKMOMMIE
Returning Member

Refund

Have you had any updates on your situation? I filed on 2/18. Where's my refund was accepted the next day. A week later my bar is gone and states my refund is still processing blah blah blah. Tell me, please, how to get in touch with a live person, Thank you in advance!!

Refund

Been about that for me and still same Message on wmr site. Did your message change or say the same. Your tax return is still being processed and a refund date will be given when available??? Or did it just get direct deposit in your account? The 18th of April will be the 10th week that irs told me when I called them. They said if I don't hear anything within 10 weeks call back.  

Refund

U are what? Still waiting?? 

Refund

Yea but they don't care. No1 takes the blame. Just points fingers at each other. 

Refund

Turbotax dont know. They don't have that information. After return is sent all they know is when its been accepted.  So they blowing smoke up your beepppp

Refund

Yes still waiting. I have searched everywhere for answers. Accepted on 02/12. I find all different answers which leads me to believe no on knows so it a wait and see game. Cat and mouse. Who knows. 

Refund

Have you had to pay turbo tax for their end of it yet? I filed before the free session started so I owe them $140 and still no refund money. 

Refund

I received a message on February 26 telling my my return was accepted and pending.  As of today , April 4, it is still Pending Is there any way I can find out why it is not making any progress?  I'm getting concerned.  So far I have not been able to contact anyone at TurboTax of the IRS.  Keep getting the run around on the phone, ending up with the same information that it is "Pending."  Is anyone else having this problem.

Refund

No not yet. I filed on jan 28th and was accepted on the 13th of February. Still waiting and my fee for deluxe was 80. And their supposed to take it out of refund. 

Refund

Mine says on wmr site is taxes are still being processed and a refund date will be given when available. Talked to irs and they said 10 wks. Well it will be 10 on the 18th of April and still waiting.....I got on irs site and requested a tax transcript which said should be coming in 5-10 days but ig we'll see. Hurry up and wait. 🤬🤬

Refund

Yes mine been in process since Feb 15. No answers. No mail from IRS. Someone said have to wait 10 weeks before calling again. Not sure because I am finding all kinds of answers as to why delayed. In my opinion the IRS should have been staffed and ready for filing season this year. They knew that Biden would probably change or add something. Along w fact the IRS would be dealing with last year's stimulus filing and alot of unemployment being filed on tax filings this year. This is along w just your normal filings. Got my state refund weeks ago. Go figure. It the IRS.....

Refund

I pulled up my transcript and it says they do not have a tax refund for me....???????  Maybe I wasn't looking in the correct place.  It seems like turbotax is blaming IRS and IRS blames turbotax, but nothing is being resolved!

EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

Refund

When the IRS search returns with no record for you, this just means that your tax return has not yet been processed. Due to the ongoing effects of the pandemic, the IRS is experiencing major delays with even many 2019 returns not yet processed. Turbo Tax has no control over when the IRS processes your return and subsequently issues you any anticipated refund. You will have to continue checking WMR periodically and hopefully you will hear something soon @tracytrout.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Refund

I really think Turbo Tax have a lot to do with this issue because so many people has  experience the same problem especially those who filed their taxes in late January and early February and we all had to wait on the IRS to open their windows for acceptance of our taxes which was February 12th I notice that each one of us received the same message but you can prove that this message of acceptance of our taxes actually came from the IRS because we all waited for that message for about  2-4 weeks after filing our taxes through you all. I stated in my first post that I filed in January  I Know for a fact that they aren't that back up because I live in a household of many tax filer and I was the only one who filed early everyone else in this household has filed in February after the IRS open up it windows and they all have receive their refund and here I'm still waiting. So I think it's Turbo Tax ERROR because we may have been emailed that our taxes was ACCEPTED but we can not prove that you all have actually submitted the documents because your end says accepted the IRS end says accepted but why would it take so long to process Turbo Tax customer who filed before February 12  2021.  And I also stated in  my first post that I had to MAIL in my STATE taxes and I mailed them out on February 17 2021 and I received my STATE TAX REFUND 30 Days after mailing it in ( MAIL Snell Mail ).  Come on I 'm not  really buying you all excuse that they are back up because so many people has filed in this city and county after me and has received their refund. The only people who waiting are those who filed EARLY and turbo was the last company to see those documents off. Sad to say after using Turbo Tax (Intuit) since day one I do not think I'm going to use Turbo to process my 2021 Taxes. "PSSST! LOYAL TURBO TAX CUSTOMER.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies