turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Refund

When receiving this message, most people are receiving letters from the IRS requesting verification of certain documents. Once you fax those in, it still can take up to 6wks to see your refund. Good luck

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Refund

@Naija2020  Please visit the IRS website below for information on obtaining a tax transcript:

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Refund

Mine aswell says same thing my transcripts are exactly as yours. Its says they picked us for random review 45 days. It says processing date 2/24im unsure where to look for codes because there are none and any -signs says indicates a credit so what the hell does this mean 

Refund

Yeah me lol

Refund

@lstewart0312  I recieved a letter but it didnt tell me to do anything. Not all letters require some form of action to be taken. 

Refund

Thank you makes me feel better. I understand they are having alot of fraud but hell not everyone is fraud filers. It looks to me as if people with eitc esp us with children need our money. Like really. Can anyone tell me how to identify certain things on my transcripts

Refund

Did you get yours yet? Still no federal, but California state says they need additional processing time. Very frustrated. 

Refund

When I talk to the irs she said I was just under review it’s taking a lil longer to process my return I had a significant amount of income and they wanna make sure everything is 100% it might not take them 45day (april15) but that’s there time 🙁

Refund

For federal, it just says my refund is still processing. No estimated date, and I dont see the colored bar at the top of the screen like so many have. 

Refund

I file 02/5/2020 got accepted on 26. How it’s 03/4/2020 still have got my refund it’s still processing. I never had this trouble before. I think next time just go have my taxes done with a person paid more. This sucks

Refund

It’s not just people who filed with turbo tax. It’s the irs they are the ones who choose who gets theirs an who doesn’t. I know several people that has filed away from turbo tax an still haven’t received theirs. I called irs twice an they first told me I had a letter that would be mailed out February 24th to explain what was going on never received it I called again then they told me I have a letter that is to be mailed out March 16th an that I have a 60 day review from that date to verify income. So idk I think it’s just they are behind an got everything messed up an they trying to correct it

Refund

Does anyone know if they are only updating on Saturdays? 

Refund

I believe they are that’s when I have always received a update but as of now mines is saying it’s still being processed 

Refund

WMR upon checking right now 12:25am pacific time, 3/4-3/5/2020, it’s saying “We’re sorry, the site is currently unavailable. Please try again later”... Or something similar to these words! So we might be getting an update soon... fingers crossed! 

Refund

“Still” being processed? Or being processed? I was told that “still” being processed is a delayed refund, for review, audit, possibly a change in routing numbers, to where they may mail a check, or further examination. However that theory has not been completely proven, it was said to be the case, per a tax analyst, and others whom experienced the same scenario recently as well during last tax season. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies