turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

cwill5797
Returning Member

Refund

mine has been saying the same thing since it has been accepted witch was on the 24th of jan

Refund

I filed January 30th an mine is still say processing we called irs twice because people that filed after us has received their refund an the irs tells us that we are on a 60 day review to verify the income that we claimed from a w2, which makes no sense. I think the ones they should question is the ones who claim self employment not the ones that actually have a w2.they make no sense. My thing is am I on a 60 day review from the day I filed or from when I called them? They didn’t tell me.

Refund

I got a letter Friday saying I was on a 60 day review for income when all I had was w2. Then Saturday morning I had a ddd of 3/4/20. I think they are just very much behind and are trying to stop some of the calls with the whole review thing.

Refund

I never received any letters but I did call and they said something about a 45 day review I believe there telling everyone the same thing 

Refund

When the W-2 income is in question that means they have not been able to match what you entered with the W-2 that was sent by the employer.  Due to the new rules if the income cannot be verified the return is stopped until such a time as it can be confirmed.  If your employer mailed in the W-2 & W-3 forms that could be the delay.  The IRS may ask you to mail in the form directly to them ... watch your mail box for a letter.  Look at your W-2 form ... is your SS# correct on it ?  

A client of mine last year had this happen ... long story short the employer mailed in the forms and the data input operator at SS failed to enter her information in the system ( of the 9 employees only hers was missing) and it took 5 months to get this mess corrected ... hopefully yours will go smoother.   

Refund

Ok so, I filed with Turbo like I’ve done for 10yrs. Filed 01/31, accepted 01/31...WMR at one bar processing with tax topic 152. Friday, 2/21 bars disappeared on WMR still said we are processing your return and you’ll have a deposit date as soon as it approved with tax topic 152 still. Its been that way since....I was thinking surely I would Update 02/29.....no. Check the mail and I have a letter from the IRS. Panic set in. It actually wasn’t  anything bad, just started that they needed a copy of my 1095A. No problem! I already faxed it over to them. My thing was why didn’t Turbo Tax instruct me to input that information? They ALWAYS had me input it. Now I have to wait for the IRS to process it. It could’ve been worse but if Im paying over $200 to have audit support and whatever else crazy fees Turbo has decided to make me pay then I would expect them to make sure I had every dang form filled out that the IRS requires!!! I really should be having Turbo refund me the fees!!! Anyway,
praying my 1095A gets processed quickly

Refund

My transcript says March 9 you think I’ll get it that day has anyone else got there’s when there transcript said they were getting it and not wmr I talked to a tax advocate today they said my one w2 wasn’t going threw and the place it closed down but she said there could be a chance I can get it 

Jose23
Returning Member

Refund

i filed 2/3/20 and nothing yet, and WMR only shows "processing". 

Refund

Mine was accepted 2-1-20 didn’t even start processing till the 24 is what they told me and I still don’t have update either! 

Jose23
Returning Member

Refund

hi, so as today did you get it ? I filed on 2/3 as well 

Refund

@Jose23  No mine is still processing as well this is ridiculous I know people that filed after me or at same time and got theirs also some of them have gotten them before they got update so hopefully it will be soon

Jose23
Returning Member

Refund

so, did you got it?

Jose23
Returning Member

Refund

this is insane, most of the people I know filed after me, and got theirs already, smh 

Christy69

Refund

Yes I'm getting worried mine has been filed and accepted since 1-29 mine says still processing What is going on I've never had to wait this long on my return 

Refund

@Christy69  I don’t know it’s crazy! I do know other people that are also having to wait so at least it not just me but it’s frustrating I got mine back the 26 of feb last year 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies