Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Refund

I called and they told me I was randomly chosen to have my refined looked at more and it could take up to 60 days. 

Chest34
Returning Member

Refund

Am still waiting i was  Accepted on the 26 that's when I suppose to get my refund Today the 28 I haven't yet

Refund

I was told this as well. Completely annoying!

Refund

I hope it doesn’t take 60 days for us 

Dhayston

Refund

I filed on Jan 31st an only got my state back my federal got accepted 2/4/20...cheek I check where my refund it say processing don’t show no bars or anything else...when I called this Tuesday the its agent said my taxes we being processed still don’t see y’all any red flag on my file an that they was over looking my file that they pull so many file every year an look closely at them...but I said you been doing that to me the last four years is that normally but said they sent a letter out an I still haven’t received the letter  

Refund

I claimed EITC and called today mine didn’t even start processing till the 24! Anyone know how long it takes to approve it after they start processing? 

cwill5797
Returning Member

Refund

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR OVER A MONTH NOW FOR MINE I JUST GOT MY STATE LIKE THREE DAYS AGO BUT STILL PROSSESING FED

Refund

What's the phone number and the correct steps to the IRS to actually talk to a person instead of getting recorded messages about tax return updates

Refund

Yup my frend did her's  with a tax service here in town and she received hers 26th and with hers when she checked Where's. my Refund ....NO info provided on the bar ....Who Needs Money Anyway🤣😷🤣😷

Refund

If you have been waiting for WMR to update. Check guys. Mine updated for due date of 4th of march. Yay! Goodluck everyone.

Refund

My son's just updated bars came back and ddd set for the 4th. He verified id Sunday online. My daughter is still waiting for her letter they said they mailed over a week ago and she filed before he did and was accepted a week before his was. 

Refund

Yup mine too  DDD 3.4.2020 BEEN UNDER REVIEW SINCE FEB 20

Refund

Just Approved with a code 203 possible reduction due to an offset did anyone get this message to??  Hope everyone gets their refund spend wisely & Always Give HIm (GOD) Thank's 🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤹‍♀️🙋‍♀️😷🤧

Refund

Mine is still processing...this is crazy. I’ve never had to deal with this before 

Refund

I sent my 8962 when I filed I knew that I had premimum tax credit and had to file infact Turbo did not ask if I had one I asked Them and they then provided the form I needed so I included it in my return 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies