Jmwert05

Refund

The same exact thing happened to me and now I'm stuck on received  and  processing no bars. I called this morning the lady told me I have a letter there saying they need to verify my income. Even tho turbo tax says it's irs verified... The letter is dated for March 9  so wait 45 days as of that date... However my income has been verified and I'm stuck on that page, haven't received a tax topic or anything. So I don't know what's going on... 

Kimberly93

Refund

The exact same thing happened to me! I filed on 1/26, accepted on 1/27, WMR had one bar saying received, on 2/12 I changed to PATH ACT message and then on 2/15 WMR changed to no bars and says your return has been received and is being processed with no tax topics. I called the IRS on friday and was told that my refund is on due to a review of my income and deductions/credits. She said a letter was mailed out to me on 2/20 advising me of the review and that I need to allow 45 days  to be complete but not to call back until after 60 days if I havent received my deposit or another letter. She said it doesnt show that there is an error with my income or credits but they have to review it to make sure everything is correct and if something isnt correct then they will send another letter and I will have to wait another 60  days. I have NEVER had anything like this happen and cant seem to get any answers. Please update if you get any information! 

qdv24vaughn

Refund

The 22ed mine finally updated to except will be in my bank by 26th. Last year did not get mine tell November 15th they randomly pick people they put me though hell last year the things I went though you would not believe I had to wind up sending Emanuel clever the governor a email asking for help first I needed to show had my nephew all year I did that then it was they said I filed something that I did not I had to show proof they were wrong. Then they sent me a letter saying I need to sign I agree with getting this low amount like 1500 when I was supposed to get 5,975 dollars that my income was 49,000. And I f I didn’t send it back signed I would not be able to get earned income credit for five years wtf first I was not signing that that was fraud for me to sign I don’t make nowhere that income and they know this they have all my income in there face. So they can come to me years later and come after me for fraud. Nope!! That’s when I emailed him and they released it but not after they put it in a bank I had 5 years ago that I no longer have that was on my 2015 taxes🤔 again wtf. Thankful I knew someone with a umb bank I went down there showed them a year of crap I have been though they transferred it to his since mine had been closed. They are crazy. I hope you don’t have a hard as time as I did they fought like crazy to not give me my money. If it was not for my governor I probably would not have got mine. 

Raeannyazzie

Refund

When I go to the irs.gov and go to the check my refund status, I put in all the right information and still it says that I have entered information wrong. So I am at loss as to what I can do. Called IRS and they didn't give any information but, " You may receive your money on the 1st or 2nd week of March."

Kullatina

Refund

Oh that's the worse holding then the hang up .....its like they do it on purpose 🤬😡👹🖕

azulcarranza13

Refund

Have you gotten your refund yet?

azulcarranza13

Refund

Mines was finally approved. Just pending deposit. But dont have a actual DDD. It's saying that if i dont receive my refund by the 2nd of march to call in. Does anyone else have this issue or recieved their refund already?? 

qdv24vaughn

Refund

Not true mine updated on the 22ed and was approved. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 26, 2020. If your refund is not credited to your account by March 2, 2020 , check with your bank to see if it has been received.

Please Note: For refund information, please continue to check here, or visit the Refunds page on IRS.gov. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.

Candymsb8

Refund

No! Still saying processing. I wonder if where’s my refund is down like it did last year? 

Southernmother

Refund

Tpg has received my refund now just see how long it takes them to send it

tamekadelorise09

Refund

So did I. I got accepted on 1/27 and still saying its being processed. I'm confused. 

tamekadelorise09

Refund

I got accepted 1/27. Mine is processing as well. No DDD yet

uckylop

Refund

I wasnt one of the lucky ones to get a date

Jvanburen82

Refund

Not State or federal, and it was accepted on 1/30

jaquino91191

Refund

Still no update as well. Accepted 1/27 and still being processed on WMR after path. At this point this is ridiculous. I’m tired of checking. I called yesterday and they told it could be ID check or nothing at all. The waiting game.